25

After our food, it's pretty late so I decide to take summer to bed. "Night night princess" I say giving her a kiss on the forehead after tucking her in "sweet dreams, uncle masey will be up in abit" I say and she nods. "Night auntie isa" she says and I smile before leaving the room.

I go downstairs to see mase pouring 2 cups of tea in the kitchen. "Hey baby" I whisper into his ear whilst wrapping my arms around his waist. "Hey love" he says turning around to me and wrapping his arms around me. "Have fun today?" He asks and I nod. "Lots" I reply snuggling my head into his chest.

"Go say goodnight to summer" I said pulling away from him. He nods and u peck him on the lips before he heads upstairs to say goodnight to summer.

When he comes down he sits on the couch and I hand him his cup of tea. He puts it on the diderot and takes mine out of my hands before putting it on the side aswell. I look at him confused and he pulls my waist closer to him and I sit on him, straddling his lap.

"Love you mase" I say running my finger through his hair. "I love you too baby" he replies and I smile whilst he pulls me in for a kiss. I smile against his lips once i feel a boner form in his pants beneath me. We pull away and he smirks whilst putting his hands on my hips.

He begins to move my hips up and down on his hard dick and I groan into his ear. He groans whilst kissing my jawline. "your so fucking beautiful baby" he moans in my ear and I wrap a strand of his hair around my finger, pulling slightly as he starts sulking on my neck.

We pull away and he starts to pull his top over his head but I pull it down and he looks at me confused. "Not with summer upstairs baby, I'm sorry" I say and he groans. "So we have a sex ban for 2 days." He asks and I nod before kissing him again. "Sorry baby" I whisper into his ear and he shakes his head. "Don't be, we can still do this right" he says as he smashes his lips against mine, I groan as he lifts up my hips and slams me down onto his erect dick. "Mhmm I think so" I respond and we smile onto eachothers lips.

For the next hour, we snuggle up under a blanket on the sofa and watch a movie before heading to bed ourselves.