14

It's been a couple days since mine and masons kiss, I ended sleeping over and we basically just cuddled the whole night. He keeps kissing me randomly and things which is strange but oddly quite cute.

We both still love eachother and want to be together but he still hasn't asked me yet and no way in hell am I asking him. He has offered to take me out for lunch which I have accepted. I'm right now getting ready and hope he finally asks me to be his girlfriend today. This is my outfit-->

After I finish getting ready I hear a knock at my door, that was great timing

After I finish getting ready I hear a knock at my door, that was great timing. I open it to see mason and he kisses me. He hands me some flowers and I thank him before putting them in a vase.

When we arrive at the cafe place we sit in a booth in the corner cause it is more secluded so no-one will notice mase. "So isa are you gonna be able to make it to my match against Norwich tommorow" oh shit I forgot about that, I'm pretty sure I'm still free though.

"Uhmm yeah I can't wait" I flash him a smile which he returns making mine even bigger. "Great neither can i" just then the waiter comes to take our orders. Its this very tall and muscly man and he looks me up and down before smirking. "What would you like love" he says and I can feel mases anger from across the table.

"Uhmm ill have the soup please" I say and he nods. "And what about you" the waiter asks, his face dropping as he turned to mason. "The same please" he says, his jaw clenching.

"Uhmm ok, anything else" the waiter asks. Turning back towards me. "Nope I think we will be fine right babe" mason says. 'Babe' since when did he call me that. Oh, he's jealous.

He's actually jealous. The waiters face drops and he nods walking away with the menus. "Babe?" I ask mase. "Yeah your mine not his" mase says and I blush a little.  "Your jealous" I tease him chuckling and he hides his face from embarrassment. "Am not" he says. "Oh you so are mase" I reply and he shakes his head laughing.

After we finish out meal, mason pays after I try to convince him to let me but he wouldn't have it. He takes my hand and leads me outside, we sit on an empty park bench and he throws his arm around me. We chat and get ice cream then return to the bench.

"Mase was jealous" I remind him laughing. "Look isa, only I get to look at you like that, your mine and mine only ok" i nod, "will you be my girlfriend again?" He asks and I say yes immediately. We walk around the park abit more before he takes me home and goes to training for his match tommorow which I'm attending.

I call ben and tell him everything that happened today and he looks astonished. He's really happy for me and mase which makes me happy, happier then I have been in a long time.

I just don't want to rush into things again though, because what if he breaks my heart again, he won't he only did it last time because he was convinced I broke his. Our trust is back now, we worked on the friendship, we just needed to work on our relationship for abit before getting back together.

I'm sure everything will be ok from now on...