24

It's the next day and today me and summer are going to watch mase train for the second time with united. I get her ready and make her and mase breakfast before all get into mases car and he drives to training.

When we get there I balance summer on my hip and we go sit in some stands to watch them warm up and train outside. I had met luke a couple times before me and mase broke up and he played for england so he came over and said hello to me and summer which was nice.

I could see how well mase was getting on with his new teammates and it made me happy to finally see him satisfied after all the hate he was getting at Chelsea. It was clear that he is alot happier now. When the boys headed inside to work on training inthe gym, I decided that me and summer could walk to the park nearby and get ice cream.

I held her hand as we walked down the road and into the park. After pushing her on the swing for awhile and watching her go down the slide about 500 times, she got tired and I carried her to the ice cream van around the corner. Then we sat in the park on a bench whilst she ate her ice cream and then went back to the training grounds after mase texted me he had finished up.

"Uncle masey I had ice cream" summer giggles as mase lifts her up into the air. "Very nice, shall we go out for lunch then" mase says and summer nods eagerly. Me and mase both laugh before getting into the car and driving to some place in outside of the city centre.

We sit in a nice little cafe on the corner of the street and request a table at the back so no-one sees mase.  "So did you have fun at the park" mase asks summer as the drinks come to the table and he passes her a carton of apple juice.

"Yep I went on the slide and the swings alot" she said smiling. "Very good" he replies and we all order our food. Whilst we're waiting for it to arrive, me and mase both help summer colour in her pictures. Then when the food arrives I cut it up for her and we all eat.

When we arrive back at home, we all decide to put on a movie. Me and mase cuddle with summer inbetween us who falls asleep very quickly, the park must have tired her out. We stay like that till she wakes up then we order macdonalds for dinner.

Mase and summer play in the kitchen whilst I go to the door to get the food. When I come back into the kit hen, summer is on mases shoulders giggling. "Macdonalds is here" I say and mase puts her down and they both run over like giddy little puppies.