20

For the next couple days in spain, we go to the beach, chill in the pool, basically just wait around for the news that my abuela's dead.

Then it came, the last full day of the holiday, my mum came to tell me. I instantly collapse into masons embrace and cry. I knew it was going to happen, why am I so suprised. My mum leaves the room to give me some space with mase.

"Mmase she ggone" I cry into his chest. "I know baby I know" he says stroking my back. "Wwhy did she have to ggo" I cry and he starts to stroke my hair "she's in a better place now iss I promise" he says. We lie on my bed with my head on his chest. He strokes my hair as I cry. He tells me to try and sleep but I just cant.

"Iss she will always love you even if she can't be around you" he reassures me and I sigh. He peppers my head with kisses and I close my teary eyes and try my hardest to rest.

As my eyes flutter open I realise I'm ontop of mase. I turn my head to see him looking at me. A single tear runs down my face and he wipes it away before he softly kisses me on the lips.

"Mase when we go home tommorow can we not tell anyone" I say and he nods. "Course baby, anything you want" he says and I put my head back on his chest. He wraps his arm around me and we lie in a comfortable silence for a couple minutes. "Mase I'm sorry that I ruined our holiday" I say, another tear running down my cheek.

"No don't even say that iss, you and your family would never ruin any holiday." He replies. I don't know how to feel about my abuela anymore. Of course I'm sad, I feel like dying but I can't even cry right now. For the rest of the day I make lunch for everyone to try and take my mind off things. I try to force a smile on my face for my brothers so they don't feel miserable.

This holiday has been good but I can't wait to be back home, away from all the sad air over here. I don't want to be bothered by anyone back home, I won't tell anyone so I can just deal with it on my own. Mase has been great this whole trip, all he has been doing is trying to keep me happy and i feel bad for making the holiday all about me and my family problems but I mase keep telling me he isn't mad and he is just happy to see me smile which is super cute.