8

"Isabella garcía did he do anything to you" he repeats full on shouting now. I look down at the ground as another tear runs down my face.

"Isabella tell me please I need to know" he lifts my chin up "did he fucking touch you." That's when I give up.

"Yes" I say and start to bawl my eyes out, he instantly pulls me into his chest and I hide my head. "I'm gonna fucking kill him" he says and I can feel the anger radiating inside him and when I look up at him he looks angry but also sad.

"Mase I'll be fine please calm down" he looks down at me. "How long has this been going on for iss" he says lowering his voice and stroking the back of my head.

"Just like a week" I say through tears. "That's why people told me you've not left the house" he realises. "Iss why didn't you tell me" he sighs. "He said he would fire me if I didn't let him or I told anyone"

He lift my head up and holds my cheeks. "I'm so sorry I'm so so sorry iss I wish I could have helped" he says as his eyes tear up.

"Mase don't be sad please everything's ok" I cry. "Come on let's go home, are you still up for celebrating, it might take your mind off things for a night".

I nod and he gives me his hoodie and walks me to my car. "I'll ride home with you but wait here I just need to do 1 thing" he says and I nod to him from the passengers seat.

------------------------------------‐-

Masons POV

"Ben come here a sec" everyone's head turns to me when I walk back inside the changing room. They all heard the start of my conversation with isabella.

Ben comes to the door. "Whats up is isa OK what happened?" He asks very nervously. "You know that eli guy that came in with her earlier" mase says "he's her boss" ben nods. "He's been harassing her the past week, touching her and forcing her to do things"

Ben stands there gobsmacked. "Omg". I nod and continue "I'm gonna take her home and she's gonna come to the club tonight to have a good time and take her mind off things, I just thought she would want you to know and she will defo want loads of support" I say and ben nods.

"Thanks for telling me mate, I can't believe this happened to her" he replies. "I'll see you tonight chilly" I wave and he waves back.

I get back to the car and iss is still there. She's sat fiddling with her rings. I get into the seat next to her and turn on her car. I put my hand on her thigh and smile at her which she returns slightly.

I didn't take my hand off her thigh, the whole ride home. I wanted her to feel safe around me. When we got to her house she got changed and did her makeup whilst I waited downstairs on my phone.

"Woah" I say as she walks infront of me. "Thanks mase cmon let's go to your place so you can get ready" I nod and take her hand back outside to her car.

She waits for me just as I did for her and when I come back downstairs all ready to go she smiles up at me. "Wow you look handsome" she says and I blush. "Thanks iss, you look gorgeous too" I say and she blushes super hard. "Cmon you tomatoe" I say "lets go" I grab her hand and pull her up from the couch.

When we arrive at the club I take her hand. I don't want anything to happen to her tonight she just needs to have some fun with her friends. We walk inside to see a already tipsy ben. "Hey isa, hey mate" he slurrs. "Hey chilly, take it easy ok" I say and he nods and winks causing me and isabella to burst out laughing.

"Cmon iss let's go get a drink" I say tugging her arm. We both head to the bar together. "2 glasses of champagne please" I ask the bartender and he nods getting the glasses.

Isabella isn't much of a drinker so I remembered what she used to get when we were together and I wanted to look our for tonight so I didn't want to get drunk like Ben.

"Here you go" the bartender says to us handing us both our drinks. "Thanks" me and iss say in union before smiling at eachother.

We go sit down with everyone and chat about loads of weird shit. Ben always slurs out stupid things when he's super drunk so everyone just takes the opportunity to turn it into a conversation.

"So isa, it's your birthday soon, what are you doing for it" ben asks. "Umm I dunno probably something small" she shrugs. I put my hand on her thigh and caress it with my thumb.

Little does isabella know that me, ben and Sophia are gonna throw her the best suprise party ever !