(034.) county fair disaster

₊ ° ˑ ✧・˚ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑

₊ ° ˑ ✧・˚ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑 . . ! ₊ ° ˑ ✧・˚
❝ she isnt a freak. if we want to talk about freaks let's talk about you .. ❞ ˚₊‧ ⊹

IT WAS THE ANNUAL county fair, all of silver falls was there

IT WAS THE ANNUAL county fair, all of silver falls was there. sadly, my sister didnt drive with grace and i since she had an interview, but she told me that danny was gonna pick her up so we could watch the concert.

grace and i met up with kiley who just won at one of those rigged games. skylar and nathan were struggling with ring toss.

"hi guys!" grace greets.

"omg hey!" kiley gives us a hug, "should we do swings first or the ferris wheel?"

"swings," i reply, "we should go on the ferris wheel later to watch the sunset."

we all agree and we were on our way to the swings. back home, we would go visit a bunch of fairs and we would challenge ourselves to go on all the rides. i wasnt scared of any of them, i loved the ones that swing you in the air at what feels like 100 miles per hour and those really fast rollercoasters.

"wait we should get ice cream because the line is way too long." nathan says pointing to a large ice cream shaped structure which was obviously serving ice cream.

"please," grace pleads dramatically, "it's so hot and humid."

we go to the ice cream building and i was met with the same guy who let me have drinks at the bonfire a month ago.

"finally getting something your age can handle?" he smirks.

i roll my eyes, "vanilla ice creams all around."

he presses the cash register and hands me my receipt, "we got some drinks in the back,
you want?"

"she's taken, quit flirting with her." grace snaps, grabbing my shoulders and leading me away from the line.