(005.) apologies

₊ ° ˑ ✧・˚ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑

₊ ° ˑ ✧・˚ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑 . . ! ₊ ° ˑ ✧・˚
❝ well, you did press the nuclear snitch button .. ❞ ˚₊‧ ⊹

THE NEXT MORNING I WOKE UP and realized jackie wasnt beside me

THE NEXT MORNING I WOKE UP and realized jackie wasnt beside me. the house was also awfully quiet since the whole hair dye fiasco went down. speaking of which, thank god the bleach washed out because i dont even know what i would do if i had to look like a myscene kid for another 24 hours.

after laying in bed for few more precious minutes. i forced myself out of bed and slipped on a hoodie and made my way downstairs.

as i went to the kitchen, i was greeted by a few angry walters. nathan was pouring himself a bowl of cereal while alex read his book on the island. isaac, lee, and jordan were sitting down eating. their facial expressions didn't look friendly, at all. i've never heard silence this loud.

"goodmorning to you guys too." i mutter, pouring cereal into a bowl, earning glares from 3 of them.

it was silent until jackie came through the back door in her activewear, "good morning" she said cheerfully.

all she got in response were a couple of angry glares, the same thing i received a few minutes ago. how polite.

"come on you guys." nathan sighs, looking disappointed at his brother's and cousins' childish behavior.

the classic silent treatment, a fan favorite.

"hold on is everyone mad at me?" jackie asks dumbfounded, pouring a herself a glass of orange juice.

"well, you did press the nuclear snitch button." he says, sightly smiling.

i couldnt help but giggle at his choice of words as i sat beside alex. they really take this snitching thing to heart.

"they're mad at alex and avery too. they'll get over it."

alex salutes to jackie as he finishes his cereal. i roll my eyes. i hate it when people are mad at me, especially when they're in the wrong.