(025.) rumors

₊ ° ˑ ✧・˚ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑

₊ ° ˑ ✧・˚ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑 . . ! ₊ ° ˑ ✧・˚
❝ i wanted to grab isaac's head and smash it against a locker a million times to knock some sense into him .. ❞ ˚₊‧ ⊹

WHEN I GOT TO SCHOOL everybody was looking at me like how they did when my hair was bleached

WHEN I GOT TO SCHOOL everybody was looking at me like how they did when my hair was bleached. what could have possibly happened now?

i didnt see anyone i personally knew besides alex, who was walking alone. i guess jackie was still mad at him after he punched cole at the bonfire.

i watched as alex made his way around the tables at the cafeteria where he received laughter and looks from all the other students. okay.. that was weird.

i follow him and then the laughter erupted even more as soon as i step foot in the room. i even got a couple of glares. okay this is really weird.

"um alex," i tap his shoulder, "what the hell was that and why is the whole universe laughing at us."

"i would tell you if i knew," he sounded fed up.

we walk over to the lockers and see grace standing there, looking just as confused as we did.

"what was that about?" alex asks grace, as more people passed by and laughed."

"you know, ignorance is bliss—."

"grace!" we both scold.

"okay, alex theres a rumor going around that when you saw cole and paige together, you ran off... crying." she says, adding 'like a baby' as if that could help.

"seriously?" alex looks stunned.

grace nods her head and hums, "the exact words were 'like a little bitch,' but you know."

my mouth was practically on the floor.

"th— that's not true.. at all." he stammers, "who said that? paige? cole?"