(023.) drunk words, sober thoughts

₊ ° ˑ ✧・˚ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑

₊ ° ˑ ✧・˚ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑 . . ! ₊ ° ˑ ✧・˚
❝ you're a dick but you're also pretty, so that makes up for it .. ❞ ˚₊‧ ⊹

I'VE PROBABLY ONLY drank once in new york and that was on accident

I'VE PROBABLY ONLY drank once in new york and that was on accident. it was two years ago when i was fourteen. it was new years, and we were over at one of my dad's friends house.

i had mistakenly dranken out of my mom's glass, which i assumed it was pink lemonade.

spoiler, it was pink whitney.

other than that whole incident, i havent touched a bottle of alcohol in a hot minute. until today of course. i mean we were literally in beer heaven. i know katherine told us not too, but if jackie did, i could do it too.

music and laughter silenced out everything. on the speakers, it was blasting cherry flavoured by the neighbourhood.

i kinda lost everyone i knew since the area was so crowded, so i made my way over to a small table that was underneath a cover where there were a variety of different bottles of alcohol to choose from. it was cute, like a homemade bar.

you see, i wasnt an alcoholic by any means. so i didnt know what the hell was the strongest one.

i mean a couple shots wouldnt hurt.. right?

"hey," i yelled, over the loud music, "can i get a shot of tequila?"

the boy, who looked the same age as cole, furrowed his eyebrows at me, "you're like what 12?"

i roll my eyes, "16. now can i have some of that?"

he pours it in a small glass that could fit a mouse and he hands it to me, "be careful."

yeah yeah, whatever. i knew how to be careful.

i took the glass and drank it like a champ. as i swallowed, it made my brain tingle. woah.