(031.) a familiar face

₊ ° ˑ ✧・˚ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

₊ ° ˑ ✧・˚ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑 . . ! ₊ ° ˑ ✧・˚
❝ avery's locked in with isaac now, like how im locked in with timothee chalamet .. ❞ ˚₊‧ ⊹

THE NEXT MORNING, jackie had told me about what happened with her getting lost in the forest

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

THE NEXT MORNING, jackie had told me about what happened with her getting lost in the forest. i felt absolutely terrible, considering that im the one supposed to be taking care of her.

and to make it worse, cole had picked her up. she explained how she went wandering in the rain because he pissed her off or something like that. and then they just continued to fight in the rain. not the type of fight when alex punched cole at the bonfire, of course. it was the type of fight where erin confronted olivia kind of fight.

"jackie!" i scold, "you shouldnt have gotten out of the car, you couldve been sick especially if it was pouring like that."

"cole was being a total dick!" she exclaims, brushing her hair.

"he always is," i sigh, "you should be used to it by now."

-

"what a bitch." i scoff, watching cole getting into his friends car instead of driving us.

"tell me about it." isaac says, resting his arm around my shoulder.

it was still pretty awkward with isaac, not as awkward but still awkward. i couldnt really look at him the same since he literally almost kissed me and called me baby.

cole was only doing this because of what jackie said. but jackie had a point, i dont get why he was upset that she had told him the complete truth. i also didnt understand why he got so mad that jackie chose alex because he was nice. and thats on jealousy issues.

"well, i guess im playong chauffeur today." danny sighs, "who's got the keys? he did give us the keys... right?"

we all look at each other, nobody says anything.