(010.) hungover confessions

₊ ° ˑ ✧・˚ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑

₊ ° ˑ ✧・˚ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑 . . ! ₊ ° ˑ ✧・˚
❝ i have never seen you go for two guys, specifically brothers, in one day .. ❞ ˚₊‧ ⊹

IT WAS PRETTY LATE WHEN we got back

IT WAS PRETTY LATE WHEN we got back. for the most part, the lights were off and you could hear each creak on the wood as we entered through the front door.

"you guyssss," jackie shrieked, followed by our "shh's" and "shut ups", "its fineee."

"where have you guys been?" katherine asked sternly, from the kitchen.

we all pause. of course jackie had to be a level 5 yapper as soon as we stepped in the house.

she was already in her pajamas and she was waiting for us, "oh wow, that's a look. can't wait to hear this explanation."

"we went to a party." jackie laughed, swaying side to side. i had to grab her so she didnt fall.

i sighed as she continued to spill the secrets of the night to katherine.

katherine's eyes widen and eyebrows raised.

"which i practically forced her to go to," interrupted cole, looking guilty.

"and i just drove so..." danny said, handing katherine the keys.

"goodnight." she shakes her head in disbelief, "and you two.." katherine points to me and isaac, "school project?"

i bite my lip, "we wen-"

"we went to the party too, but to get those three." isaac interrupts, looking over at me with an apologetic look.

"woah woah," george says, going down the stairs, "where have you guys been?"

"i already did that part." she responds.

"okay well have you done the part where they're all grounded all weekend yet?"

"really? i've never been grounded before?" says jackie.

katherine gives isaac and i the "go upstairs look."

"i'm really sorry katherine." i say, before going up the stairs.

-

the next morning, i gently woke up jackie, "wake up, katherine wanted me to give this to you."

jackie sits up, taking the pill from my hand.

"i'm curious." i start.

"hmm?" jackie hummed, drinking the glass of water.

"what happened at the party?" i questioned, sitting beside her.

"i am not," jackie begins, "saying anything."

"come on jacks!" i plead, grabbing her shoulders and shaking her, "please!"

"okay fine," she swats my hands off of her, "we played truth or dare but it was so confusing."

"confusing how?"

"cole almost kissed me," jackie admits, rubbing her head.

"cole what?" i shouted loud enough to wake up the whole house.

"shut up!" she exclaimed, hitting me with a pillow.

"wait, almost?"

"i threw up on him.." jackie groaned in embarrassment.

"you what!"

"shush!" she scolds me, "and then last night i almost kissed alex..."

"alex?" i say in utter shock, "going for the two brothers i see?"

"he didn't kiss me, because i was drunk." jackie lays back down, "he like turned his head."

"alex what!"

"avery!"

"sorry," i whisper, earning another hit from the pillow. "but i have never seen you go for two guys, specifically brothers, in one day."

"i already feel bad enough."

"i mean," i begin, "you should be, both are practically googly eyed for you. plus you tried to kiss both and getting rejected by both. embarrassing."

"you aren't helping." jackie hisses.

"wait so who are you into? alex? or cole?" i ask.

"the only thing im getting into is princeton!" she huffs, rolling over to her side to face the wall.

"not with that record." i joke.

"avery!"