(020.) new couple

₊ ° ˑ ✧・˚ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑

₊ ° ˑ ✧・˚ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑 . . ! ₊ ° ˑ ✧・˚
❝ they seriously dont have to do that in front of everyone in the cafeteria .. ❞ ˚₊‧ ⊹

IM SURPRISED THAT katherine and george havent found out about jackie and alex yet

IM SURPRISED THAT katherine and george havent found out about jackie and alex yet. the whole school knew and we just came back from our 4 day weekend. they've been like this ever since thanksgiving.

i was also just as surprised seeing olivia in the kitchen at 2 in the morning. i didnt say anything about it though, since it wasnt my business.

i was standing in the lunch line with lee and isaac, waiting for our turn to get our food.

"ew, they just keep going at it." lee comments, making a face of disgust.

i look out the window to see jackie and alex being as clingy as one can be as they sat on top of a table.

after paying for our lunches, we make our way over to the table where nathan was standing there, tapping the table with his fingers.

"who are you waiting for?" lee asked, sitting down.

nathan looks around the cafeteria, "i'll be back." he smiles and makes his way over to skylar.

"aww cute." i smile, "guys, everyone is getting together i cant stand it."

isaac groans and rolls his eyes, "speaking of which." he points over to the lovebirds holding hands and walking through the cafeteria.

alex and jackie were staring into each other's souls as alex continued to talk about god knows what. she was extremely giggly until cole came in between them to speak some words.

"alex looks pretty fed up." lee says, biting into an apple, "oh what the fu-"

"ew are you kidding!"

"disgust."

alex and jackie kiss right in front of cole. he didn't look too happy he looked more irritated than grossed out.

a few students around us turned our way as they heard our "not-so-nice" comments. oops!

"they seriously dont have to do that in front of everyone in the cafeteria." isaac mutters.

we watched as cole went over to erin to wrap his arm around her and then alex did the same to jackie.

"i cant look at them anymore." i gag, turning my head away from them, followed by laughter from the twin brothers.

-

"come in!" jackie called from her desk, after hearing a knock.

i looked up from my book to see cole walking in. great.

"i had no idea you were so competitive." cole says, looking at all the knick-knacks on the shelf.

"we have reading to, so unless you have a point.." jackie turns to face cole.

"cole get out." i groan, "cant you see we're busy?"

he ignores my request and continues, "if i had known beating you was gonna be this fun, i wouldve played your dorky game a long time ago."

"first of all, you didnt beat me. and second of all, you didnt seem to think it was dorky when you were bragging about ore supplies." jackie snaps, "and third of all, just because i want to actually follow the rules doesnt mean im super competitive."

cole scoffs, going towards jackie, "what are you talking about? i believe in right and wrong."

"oh really? would paige agree with you?"

i look up from my book again, confused, "paige?"

"i dont know what you mean." he responds.

"your secret," she starts, "it's out cole."

what secret? paige? i set my book aside and listen to the volcano that's about to erupt.

"i know you stole paige from alex, so stop acting all high-and-mighty." jackie continued.

cole looks at jackie and sighs, "okay, first of all, you don't know what you're talking about. second of all i didnt steal anyone, and third of all,
if anyone acts high-and-mighty, it's you."

"excuse me?" jackie asked.

"you walk around here like you're some saint or something, accusing me of cheating. but arent you the one with me by the fire one day and then making out with alex the next?" he states, "youre totally happy with him, right? i may flirt around a bit, but at least im honest about it. the only one pretending to be something they're not is you."

as soon as cole left the room, i hustled to shut the door, "what happened?"

jackie sighed and flopped onto the bed, "i was at the library with skylar and grace and then grace goes on to tell me something about alex and paige."

"were they a thing?"

"yeah they dated. and then grace said that cole and alex fought over paige. basically cole stole paige from alex."

"he stole paige!" i exclaimed.

she nods, "apparently. and they said that alex is trying to get back at cole?"

"what?" i asked, "alex would never."

my sister shrugs, going back to the desk to finish up her reading.

"damn, the walters have a lot of drama. i have a lot of questions."

"speaking of questions, i have a question for you,"

author's note

i kinda felt bad for you since i published two short ass chapters, SO HERES ANOTHER!!
lowk a boring chap again 😕💔 BUT TRIPLE UPDATE TODAY IS CRAYYYYYYY be proud guys 🤞🤞

im trying to publish all these boring chaps first before we get to the good stuff 🍽️😋

IM RLLY SORRY AGAIN BUT I PROMISE THE JUICY ONES ARE COMING JUST TRUST AND WAIT 💞💞

i love u all pookies stay safe 💘😉