(026.) connections

₊ ° ˑ ✧・˚ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑

₊ ° ˑ ✧・˚ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑 . . ! ₊ ° ˑ ✧・˚
❝ sweetie, you are whipped .. ❞ ˚₊‧ ⊹

ALL 4 OF US looked at each other and stood up and began to run towards the auditorium

ALL 4 OF US looked at each other and stood up and began to run towards the auditorium. when we entered, the whole student body was recording and chanting.

i dont remember exactly what happened, but all i can recall is that all the walter boys had ran onto the stage to try to seperate the two.

everyone just watched as cole completely dominated him and his brother practically flew across the stage. (im just exaggerating, it makes it more interesting if you say things like that.)

the fight wasnt bloody like how it was at the bonfire, it was petty and dumb. looking back at the video, it looked like the two were fighting because of the rumors that were spread around.

i was standing next to jackie as we watched. she was pissed off. i felt bad for her since a couple of people went up to say things like, "cole is beating the shit out of alex." or something along those lines. they werent wrong, but i pitied him at this point because of the rumors.

speaking of rumors, the whole me 'kissing rowan' thing died down and this fight was what everyone talked about for the rest of the day. im glad everyone forgot about it.. atleast almost everyone.

-

"hi josie!" i greeted, entering the warm cafe. i sat down at the cafe bar that was next to the cashier so i could watch her work.

"hi sweetie, im glad to see you smiling." her cheery smile greeted me.

"dont be fooled with this smile." i sigh, placing my backpack on the table.

"oh dear, what happened?" she asked me, her usual happy expression quickly changes to a concerned and worried one.

"i got drunk the night before yesterday." i admitted, i felt my face turn red from the guilt as i remembered the horrible night.