(007.) jackets and cider

₊ ° ˑ ✧・˚ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑

₊ ° ˑ ✧・˚ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑 . . ! ₊ ° ˑ ✧・˚
❝ isaac looking out for me? since when was that possible .. ❞ ˚₊‧ ⊹

"DADDY!" benny calls, running into the kitchen

"hey bud!" george greets.

"mommy's taking me to see when babies come from!"

as soon as i heard that sentence coming out of a 5 year olds mouth, i looked up. i guess isaac was stunned too because we just looked at each other and laughed as katherine's "what's and "no's" filled the kitchen.

"no where piglets come from benny!" katherine says, shaking her head, "piglets."

"you don't think he's too young for that, right?" george asked.

"what?" katherine furrows her eyebrows, "your never too young to witness the miracle of a piglet birth."

"says you," isaac starts. "i still cannot look at christmas ham the same way."

"well you know what isaac? as soon as you're ready to go vegan, i would love to introduce you to my quinoa burger."

isaac takes a bite out of a cookie and puts his finger up, "no, im good."

"so avery," katherine begins, sitting beside me, "what are you up too."

"im gonna go to rowan's" i answer.

"no she isnt. she's going with me, to help alex and jackie at the charity event." isaac says, going back to the kitchen.

i roll my eyes at isaac's statement. what the hell was his problem? dont get me wrong, i would love to help but helping with isaac? please, that isnt gonna work out he's just gonna continue interrogating me with questions about rowan.

katherine raises her eyebrows as she takes another sip out of her coffee cup, "is that so?"

"no"

"yes"