Chapter 31

Kookie :Gra..grandfather?

Seokjin (sighed deeply and nodded) : Hmm,He is my father in law and tae's grandfather Kim Ah-joong.

Kookie :I've never seen him before. I mean he never came home to visit.

Seokjin :coz we don't live together anymore.

Kookie : Then ,why is he calling his own grandson a murderer?Why he was saying that his son died coz of umm I (was hesitating to say)

Seokjin :Coz of my Tae, right?

Kookie (slowly nodded ) : I know this is a lie. He would never hurt anyone.

Seokjin : You trust him? ( smiled with teary eyes)

Kookie:Yes eomma,I trust him blindly.I don't care what the world thinks or says about him.

Seokjin :I know Tae will be upset with me but now I have to do this.Candy,I wanna tell you a truth and past of Tae.

Kookie :Past ?

Seokjin :Yes, a past that everyone knows but does not know the whole truth.

Flashbacks Start

In the morning 🌄 at 5:00am

( A man was lying on the floor in a dark room and crying silently without making any sound coz he was afraid that the other man lying on the bed might hear his voice.A groan came from his mouth and fell down when he tried to stand up. He immediately covered his mouth with his hand and after some time he stood up slowly and went inside the washroom staggering.)

( He stood under the shower and opened it,he closed his eyes and a sob came from his mouth when slowly the cold water started falling on his body.That chill water was giving relief and pain to him simultaneously. He stood crying under the shower for a long time. He came out of the washroom and saw that the man was still lying on the bed. He quickly got ready and came down to the kitchen. )

Maid : Good morning Mr.Kim. (smiled)

Seokjin : Good morning. ( smiled back )

( As soon as Seokjin picked up the vessel with his right hand he hissed in pain and it slipped down from his hand and fell down. )

Maid :Are you okay Mr.Kim ? Looks like your hand is injured. Don't worry, we will prepare all the breakfast today, you don't need to do anything.Please you go and rest.

Seokjin :No, I'm okay.It's just a small injury.No need to worry.(smiled )

Breakfast time

( Kim Ah-jong,Kim Da-mi and Kim Namjoon came and sat at the dining table and Seokjin started serving the breakfast to everyone.When he was serving to Da-mi, her eyes fell on his hand coz he was serving it with his left hand. )

Da-mi : What happened to your right hand?Is it broken?

( Seokjin shook his head while looking down but soon flinched.)

Da-mi : Then, why are you serving with your left hand? ( shouted )

Maid : Ma'am, Mr.Kim's right hand is injured. (said while looking down )

Da-mi : Some people start making even small injuries bigger to get attention. ( taunted )

( She started eating breakfast. )