Chapter 5

Till 3:00 in the night he cried a lot many things were going through in his mind about his life.He was thinking that he would not be burden on anyone.He wanted to focus only on his studies and career so that he could get a good job and not cause trouble to taehyung and go away from there as soon as possible.

While thinking these things he didn't realize when he fell into his deep sleep.
He woke up at 9:00 in the morning and saw there was still no one in the room.

After doing his morning routine,he comes downstairs but Taehyung is not there either.A maid smiles while looking at him.He also gives a little smile and greets her.

Jk: Hello.I am Jeon Jungkook.(smiles)

Maid:Hello.I am Merry.(smiles ) Tell me what you like to eat, I'll make it for you.

Jk:No no, it's ok . I'll make it myself.Thank you.

Maid: No Mr. Kim, Sir has asked me especially to take care of you.

Jk: For me ? (widened his boba eyes a little in shock)

Maid (nodded):Hmm and Sir has left for office at 8:00.

Jk: Okay.

Time skipped at night (8:00 pm)

Maid:Mr.kim you should have your dinner coz sir comes late and doesn't even eat dinner here.

Jk:Why? (got confused)

Maid:I don't know but he never eats dinner at home.

Jk: Okay but please don't call me Mr.kim you are just like my grandma call me kookie.

Maid: But how can I (cut off by kookie)

Jk: Please (with his shiny doe eyes)

Maid: You are so cute just like a cute little bunny.

Jk (slightly blushed):  Th-thank you.

Maid also went to her house and Jungkook waited for Taehyung till 10:30 pm but he didn't realize when he fell asleep later.

At 11:40 pm Taehyung came home and went to his room and saw Jungkook was sleeping on the bed.After changing his clothes, he also slept on the sofa.

In the morning 🌄

Today Jungkook woke up first and saw that Taehyung was sleeping on the sofa .He kept looking at him for some time, then went to freshen up.He came down and started making breakfast.

When Jungkook was placing the breakfast on the table, he saw Taehyung coming down from stairs towards him.He immediately looked down coz of nervousness.Taehyung came and sat on the chair after that Jungkook served breakfast.

Taehyung: Did you have breakfast? (said while taking the spoon near his mouth)

Jungkook: N-no (nervously said)

Taehyung:Sit down and eat .(sternly said)

(When Jungkook heard that stern voice,he immediately sat in front of Taehyung and started having breakfast)

Taehyung: What do you do ?(without looking at kookie just having breakfast)

Jungkook: Umm do-doing MBBS.

Taehyung : Which university?

Jungkook: Catholic University (looking down and eating)

Taehyung: When will university start?

Jungkook: from tomorrow.

Taehyung :time?

Jungkook: 9:00 am

Taehyung : I'll drop you be ready on time.

Jungkook: It's okay.I can go mysel (cut off)

Taehyung: Be ready sharp 8:30 (said coldly with those strong siren gaze)

(Jungkook nodded his head while looking down.After having breakfast Taehyung went office and Jungkook was getting bored being alone at home,so he started doing his painting 🎨)

Time skipped at night

After maid left, Jungkook became so engrossed in his studies that he didn't even realize the time.It was 11:00pm.Suddenly the door opened and Jungkook looked up and saw it was Taehyung.

Taehyung: Why are you still awake?( said in a strict tone)

Jungkook: Umm I -I was studying.(in a low voice)

Taehyung:Did you eat your dinner?

Jungkook: N-no (shook his head)

Taehyung: Why?(little bit angry )

Jungkook:I -I was studying so, di-did't realize the time (got scared )

Taehyung:Go and have your dinner right now. (strictly)

(Taehyung started going to the washroom but stopped and turned when Jungkook called him)

Jungkook: S-sir umm I -I (was nervous to say)

Taehyung: What happened?

Jungkook: My principal wants to meet my gu-guardian tomorrow.(nervous as hell)

Taehyung: Hmm ( went to the washroom)

Jungkook: Hmm?is it yes or no ?(confused)

While Taehyung was in the washroom, Jungkook went downstairs to eat his dinner.When Jungkook came into the room after having dinner, he saw Taehyung was working something on the laptop. He was going towards the bed to sleep but stopped when Taehyung called him.

Taehyung: Jungkook

Jungkook: Yes,sir.

Taehyung: Don't call me sir. (coldly)

Jungkook:(looks up surprisedly and nods his head) :O-okay.

Taehyung: You have to be ready at sharp 8:15 am. (said while working on the laptop)

Jungkook (nodded his head): Okay.

1.That's for today thank you so much for reading.

2.I hope you'll guys liked it.