Chapter 19

(Kookie is feeling happy, excited nervous at the same time. Let's see why?)

Kookie:Oh god, what do I do now?Why am I nervous?It's just this is the first time he is calling me.(being nervous)

(Kookie doesn't know why he is feeling shy and nervous coz taehyung is calling him for the very first time.)

Kookie sighed and picked up the phone)

Kookie :He..hello (a pure and lovely smile on his lips)

Taehyung: How is your health now?

Kookie:I'm fine.*sneeze*  *sneeze* (immediately closed his mouth and started biting his lips)

Taehyung;Be ready within half an hour.(cold tone)

Kookie: Okay.(said in a low voice)

(Taehyung disconnected the phone.)

Kookie: Now, he'll think I was lying.Couldn't you wait for a while?(pouting cutely coz he is angry with sneeze)

After half an hour

(Taehyung came inside the house and sitting on the sofa while reading some files in the living room.Kookie came and stood at a little distance.)

(Taehyung looked at kookie and came towards him. He placed his right hand on kookie's forehead.)

Taehyung:Why didn't you call me? Didn't I give you my number this morning?(said little bit loudly and coldly)

Kookie: I..I'm okay*sneeze* *cough* *cough*(closed his eyes coz he knew that now he was going to be scolded a lot 😁)

Taehyung: Jennifer (said loudly while looking at kookie)

(Kookie flinched hard after hearing taehyung's loud voice.Jennifer quickly appeared in front of taehyung.)

Taehyung: Didn't I tell you to take care of him?Why does he have such high fever?(angrily said with loud voice)

(Everyone started getting scared coz taehyung's anger was getting high.But kookie's health condition was deteriorating.He was feeling dizzy and he was about to fall on the floor but taehyung was fast enough to hold kookie.He carried kookie in his arms and went towards the car.)

(They reached the hospital within 15 minutes.)

Doctor: Don't worry Mr.Kim, it's just a little fever and cough.He'll be fine very soon.(said while sitting on his chair)

Taehyung:(nodded his head)

Doctor: Btw, Is he your brother? He is so cute and pretty.(said while looking at kookie)

Taehyung: Let's go.( after saying this he went out and kookie followed him)

Doctor: What happened? Did I say something wrong?(confused)

(Both of them came out of the hospital.Taehyung's phone started ringing and he picked up the phone and started talking.But kookie's eyes fell on a small boy who was standing in the middle of the road and he quickly ran towards him without thinking anything.)

Kookie:Hey baby,why are you standing in the middle of the road?

A boy: I can't see and I want to cross the road.