Chapter 8

Next morning

(Taehyung has gone jogging and Jungkook wants to take out some very important things from his suitcase.But it kept very high in the closet.)

Jungkook: That's why mamma used to tell you to drink milk but you never listened now suffer.(talking to himself)

(Jungkook found a stool from somewhere, placed it near the closet and stood on it)

Jungkook: please come out quickly, you know naa I live only for you.

Jungkook: I'm gone Ahhh (he slipped his foot and he fell)

(He wondered why he hasn't fallen yet on the floor while closing his eyes and when he opened his eyes .)

(Jungkook's one hand is around tae's neck and another is on the tae's chest and kookie is in the arms of his husband.)

Jungkook:I never noticed clearly that he is veryyy handsome. Wow his slim face, with a defined jawline ,a high nose bridge and his almond shaped eyes (thinking totally lost in his own world)

(But when he realized Taehyung's deep, dark and sharp eyes with unreadable expression which send shiver to kookie's spine,he immediately looked down)

Taehyung: what were you doing?(extremely dark and cold voice)

Jungkook:umm I -I  no-nothing  just (cut off)

Taehyung: just what?(little bit strongly)

Jungkook: chocolates, cupcakes,mochi, Apple pie,cookies, cobblers and crumbles.(said at once)

Taehyung: what if you got hurt yourself?Are chocolates more important than your body ?(deep low and scary voice)

Jungkook: more than my life.(mumbling)

Taehyung: what?(coldly)

Jungkook:Sh-should I get down? Your hands will hurt.(then he got down)

(He ran out of the room)

Jungkook: I 'm begging you please calm down.(placing his hand on his heart)

(Now both of them are going to the university sitting in the car after having breakfast and our kookie is very sad about one thing)

Jungkook: Even today I could not eat my chocolate,mochi, Apple pie, cookies.(thinking with sad pout)

(They reach university but kookie is still engrossed in his lost world.)

Taehyung:what are you thinking?

Jungkook: no-nothing thank you for dropping me off.I'm going.(he went)

In the classroom

(Everybody are smiling, talking with each other and Cha Eun-woo is also here waiting for someone desperately.When kookie came in the classroom everyone's eyes started looking at him.)

A boy:wow today candy is looking even more beautiful. 

Everyone is admiring the beauty of  kookie but Eun-woo looking at whole class  who are  drooling over kookie .He is extremely angry and wanna kill everyone .

(Today kookie didn't sit with Eun-woo coz he doesn't feel comfortable with him.Because of that he was very angry.The whole time he just stared at kookie)