Chapter 15

Next morning 🌄

(Taehyung left outside for jogging and Kookie after taking bath🚿 came out with a sweet smile on his lips.After wearing comfortable clothes,he came downstairs and went inside the kitchen.There both maids who were cooking breakfast,as soon as they saw him, gave him a lovely smile,he also smiled back at them.)

Maid: Hello, I'm Lilly.What's your good name Sir?

Kookie: Hello, I'm Jungkook.

Maid: Mr.Kim Seokjin told me to take care of his cute son-in-law law.It means you are our Sir's husband, right?

Kookie : (nodded his head) : Hmm.

Lilly  : You are so cute.Our Sir has got a cute and beautiful husband.

(A blushing smile appeared on his lips,his cheeks also turned into a slight pink blush.)

Kookie  : What shall we make for breakfast today?

Lilly : Whatever you say to eat, we will prepared it there.

Kookie : Umm...,egg McMuffin, oatmeal, muffin , cereal, sandwich and french toast.

Lilly : Okay, just give us some time, we will get it all ready soon. (keeping a smile on her face)

Kookie (a small laugh escape of his mouth) : I will cook it all my myself.

( " Then what will we do?" both of them asked in unison. )

Kookie : Umm..., If both of you want, you can help me a little.

Lilly : But, this is our job,how can we let you do this work?

Kookie : If we keep wasting time talking like this and  breakfast isn't ready on time, then both of you will have to answer for it to your sir yourselves, okay? (said while keeping his hands on his back)

( A small smile escape his mouth when he saw the two of them immediately get back to work. )

(After making breakfast with the help of maids,he again went upstairs in his room, stood in front of the closet, stretched his hand up but couldn't reach where his stuff was kept,a small pout of disappoinment formed on his lips.)

Kookie : You know I am shorter than you, then why did you put it so high? Now how do I take it out? (was whining,trying to take out his stuff by raising his hands) If I climb up, you'll call me a 🐒 again. (said with a cute pout on his lips)

( He started jumping to catch the bag but his height didn't help him at all 😔, when he couldn't succeed despite trying so hard,he got irritated and slammed his foot on the floor. )

Kookie : That's it, I'm tired now. (wiped the sweat from his forehead)

( He went, sat down on the edge of the bed, feeling tired and dejected, after resting for a while, a thought occurred to him, he immediately stood up, picked up the nearby stool and put it in front of the cupboard. )

Kookie : There's still time for him to come, isn't it? If I take it out quickly,I won't be caught. Yes, let's get started quickly.

( He brushed the dust off his hands, rolled up his sleeves, as he placed one of his legs on the tool, his eyes went to the door and he froze where he was for a while.)