Chapter 3

After 1 week

( Taehyung was standing with neutral face on the wedding aisle stage in black suit. )

( Everybody turned their heads right side when they heard beautiful melody and saw a beautiful boy was coming in beautiful and elegant white suit

( Everybody turned their heads right side when they heard beautiful melody and saw a beautiful boy was coming in beautiful and elegant white suit. )

( Jungkook was slowly walking closer to the wedding aisle stage,his eyes were looking at the ground

( Jungkook was slowly walking closer to the wedding aisle stage,his eyes were looking at the ground.The freezing breezes were passing by very gently touching his soft fluffy cheeks, it's a winter season.As his steps were moving forward, his heart was also beating faster than usual.He felt as if his heart thumped faster when he felt that his hand was on someone else's hand and that hand was so cold that it could freeze anyone on the spot.He slowly lifted his lashes up which were lowered, looked at ahead.)

( As soon as Jungkook's eyes fell on that face, he felt as if his heart had stopped beating for a moment,he forgot everything that was happening around him right now.Only one question came to his mind at that time that how can someone be so perfect, how can someone look so mesmerizing? )

(But when his eyes fell into those deep browny eyes, he got completely lost into them and was trying to find out what they were trying to say to him.He noticed there was no expression on that mesmerizing face, nothing, absolutely blank. )

(" Is there something hidden behind this expressionless face ?" This question came to his mind and he wanted to know the answer to this question very eagerly. )

( This was their first meeting, they never met before.He started thinking that day when Seokjin came to talk about marriage. )

Few days back

( Yoongi,Jimin and Seokjin were sitting on the sofa talking random things. )

Mr Seokjin: Jiminie and Mr.Yoon ac-actually I wanted to discuss something with you both.Can I?(nervously asked)

Mr.Jimin: Yes, absolutely there's no need for you to hesitate.You can share anything with us Jinie. (spoke with a little smile on his face)