Chapter 16

(Kookie is in his room and studying but he got a call from someone on his phone.He immediately picked up happily coz it's his eomma's call.)

Kookie: Eommaaaaaa(screaming with joy)

Seokjin:Oh my Candy stop stop.You tore my eardrums.Ahhh

Kookie: I really missed you. It's been 15 days since I came here and you got a chance to call me today.Looks like eomma didn't miss his candy at all.(pouting and complaining)

Seokjin:No no baby, eomma really missed his candy a lot.I've came London to meet my few relatives and they don't leave me alone even for a minute.They don't even give a chance to call my candy.Forgive your eomma for the last time please.

Kookie:hmm okay.If you do this again, I'll never talk to you.(pouting)

Seokjin: Promise I'll never do this.Okay, now tell me, How many places have you both visited so far?(said excitedly)

Kookie:umm we we..went many pl..places.I en.. enjoyed very much.(shuttering a lot)

Seokjin: Candy, you know that you can't lie.This means I sent you there just to bore you.My son will never improve.(sadly said)

Kookie:No, eomma please don't say this.He takes great care of me.He comes home early at night coz I am alone at home.You yourself had said that he is different from others.You were right he is different from others.He saves me from every trouble.

Seokjin (tears in his eyes): I'm extremely happy to hear that candy.

Kookie:You were telling me that when he gets angry,he looks very dangerous but he hasn't even spoken to me loudly till date.You were lying to me to scare me, right eomma?

Seokjin:No candy,He is very dangerous when he is angry.Try to stay away from him as much as possible.He will be normal as before but just give him a little space.Don't go near him and just leave him alone for a while.Okay?

Kookie(gulped hard) : Eomma, you are scaring me.

Seokjin:No baby,Don't be scared he'll never gonna hurt you.You'll be very scared after seeing his anger that's why I am saying to stay away from him.I'm just warning you.

Kookie: Okay eomma.I'll stay away from him when he gets angry.

At taehyung's office
Taehyung's phone rang

Seokjin: Hello tae.How are you doing?Where are you right now?

Taehyung: I'm fine mom. I'm in my office right now.And how is your health?

Seokjin: What happened to my health? I'm perfectly fine.And tell me,why don't you take out my candy outside the mansion to visit Daegu ?Today you'll take him out somewhere.Is it clear?(strict tone)

Taehyung:Mom I'm busy today.I've to go to a business party.

Seokjin: That's great.Take him with you.

Taehyung: I can't.

Seokjin:Why?You won't listen such a small thing from your mom? My son doesn't love me at all.(started his high level acting)

Taehyung: Okay mom.I'll take him with me.

Seokjin (immediately stopped his acting):Oh really? Thank you so much bye.

Time skipped at 7pm

(Today taehyung came home early.He went straight in his room and saw that kookie was studying.When kookie saw taehyung he was quite shocked )