Chapter 7

Next morning

(Jungkook went to the washroom but came out within a second.Taehyung was sitting on the couch while doing his work on the laptop.He looked up and saw scared kookie looking down, playing with his fingers. )

Taehyung: What happened?(said while looking at him)

Jungkook: Umm there's a l-lizard in the washroom.(looking down )

Taehyung :So what?

Jungkook:I-I'm afraid of lizard.(extremely embarrassed)

(Taehyung stood up from the couch and went to the washroom and chased the lizard out .)

Taehyung: You can go now.(said while sitting on the couch)

Jungkook: Thank you.(bowed and went)

(After having breakfast now taekook were going to the university.Jungkook was extremely embarrassed coz of the incident in the morning.After some time they reached university )

Jungkook: Thank you for dropping me off.(started opening the door hurriedly)

Taehyung: Wait.(coldly said while and looking at him)

Jungkook:Hmm?(confused)

(When Kookie saw Taehyung was coming closer towards him and he started getting nervous)

Jungkook: Umm I -I w-what happened?

( His heartbeat gradually started increasing, taehyung unbuckled his seat belt)

Taehyung: Now you can go.

Jungkook: Th-thank you.(opened the door and ran from there)

Jungkook: Calm down please.(placing his hand on his heart )

In the classroom

Jackson:Hi, kookie.how are you?(smiles)

Jungkook:Hi, I'm fine!(smiles back)

Teacher: Attention please . Today two students have come in our class.

Teacher: Please introduce yourselves.

:Hi I'm rocky.Nice to meet you all.I hope ,I can make a lot of friends here.I love eating, sleeping and doing nothing.Thank you.(90* bow)

(Everyone started laughing loudly)

: I'm Cha Eun-woo .No interest in making friends with anyone.So,stay away from me.(said arrogantly )

(Everyone found him strange and didn't like him at all.Jungkook was so engrossed in his studies that he didn't even pay attention to what was happening.)

(When Cha Eun- woo was coming to sit,he saw a beautiful boy who was busy in his book.He was completely lost in the beauty of Jungkook.His milky skin,big doe eyes, button nose,pink plump lips)

Eun-woo: Beautiful.(smirked)

Rocky: Hey, Eun-woo.Where are you lost?

Eun-woo: Nowhere.(smirked while looking at Jungkook)

Rocky: Wow he is so beautiful.I wish I could make him my friend.

Eun-woo: Don't you dare to even think.(said angrily while glaring at him)