Chapter 11

(Kookie was going inside the classroom but he got a little startled when suddenly Eun-woo appeared in front of him.)

Eun-woo:Hi, my beautiful muffin,Good morning.(keeping a smile on his face)

( Kookie sighed in irritation and rolled his eyes. )

Kookie: Good night.

Eun-woo: What happened?You seem a little disturbed.Is anyone bothering you here?

Kookie : Yes,a lot.

( Hearing this the smile on his face disappeared and turned into anger. )

Eun-woo : Who? You just tell me his name, I will break his bones into pieces.

Kookie : That's you, now break your bones into as many pieces as you want and stop following me.

( He was just going from there but Eun-woo stop him by extending his both hands in front of him. )

Eun-woo : Me? But I just love you and want you to be my boyfriend, that's all.

Kookie : This.., this is what bothers me, all this nonsense that you say, and following me, I'm getting irritated by your such actions.Don't you think it's weird that's you are asking a stranger to become your boyfriend who doesn't even remember your name properly?

Eun-woo: It's okay if you don't remember my name. you can ask me as many times as you want whenever you don't remember my name.We can   get to know each other.

Kookie : But I'm not interested in getting to know you.(about to go)

Eun-woo: I love you.

Kookie: But I don't even like you.

Eun-woo: When can we meet ?

Kookie: In 3050 A.D, February 30.

Eun-woo:Woow muffin you are a savage.Ahh your words are causing a great pain in my heart.(chuckled)

Kookie : I inherited this from my Dad.(proudly said and left from there)

Eun-woo:Omo! you are so cute.It's impossible for me to not fall for you.(smiling)

Rocky: Eun-woo,no one ever dared to talk to you like this.(shocked as hell)

Eun-woo: Coz I never allowed anyone.He can say or do anything to me coz he is my muffin.

Rocky: But he is married.He doesn't love you.(confused)

Eun-woo: You think I care he is married or not? I love him and I'll make him fall for me.(said with confident)

Rocky: But he is just a toy for you for few days that's it.You'll just play with him for once or twice maybe.(said casually)

(When Eun-woo heard this from Rocky, he grabbed Rocky's jaw harshly in anger)

Eun-woo:He is not a toy.He is not made for play,he is made for my love.(shouted and punched him harshly on his face)

(Taehyung was going towards his office after dropping Jungkook to university.He was in deep thoughts he didn't pay attention there was a car parked ahead.His car collided with a car.)

(The speed of the car was not very high.His head hit the steering wheel with force and blood started flowing from his head.His right hand was badly injured.Some people saw that a car had met with an accident and called the ambulance 🚑.)