Tatyanna

"Ma !" I yell running toward Jrs mom. "Hey baby! " She says hugging me. "You look amazing ! I know Jr can't wait to see you and Kim and everyone where Kim ? " I ask taking one of her suit cases. "She at the Hotel already she had a earlier flight". "Her rude self didn't tell me I should beat her up" I say laughing. We pull up to the hotel and go up to the fourth floor to pr her stuff away. I texted Kim to bring the girls to Ms.Sharon room. There's a knock on he door I know it her. "Kim!" I say jumping on her. Me and Jr family are pretty cool especially these two love them like my own.

"You ready for this ? Ma go in being nice that girl pregnant she ain't got time to be stressing" I say pulling up to Cays house. "Jr bought her this?" Ms. Sharon ask. I nod my head yes and park. We go in and Cay and Jr coming downstairs. "Hey girl!" I say to her. "Hey!" We hug. I get a text from Chris so I tune out their little meet up. "Come Taty lets go find us a seat" Mama says I smile and follow her. Mama already ain't feeling Cay. I'm not going to lie me and Cay have somewhat built a relationship she even knows about Chris , we hanged out a few times she told me Jr wasn't liking it but oh well.

"Mama this is adorable I like the way she got it set up , whenever I get pregnant I want something like this" I say. "It is nice I'm not going to lie" Mama says scrunching her face up.

The showers almost over everyone seem to be having fun. Cay seem genuinely happy and she's glowing. Me and Mama Sharon go in the kitchen to get a drink. "Taty I just don't know what to say. That should be you not some random ass girl. My son know he knows better than to do some shit like that" She says "I know mama but she's really sweet once you get to know her. Me and Jr aren't together anymore. They're together now." I says. "Still he shouldn't have did that, in the world he's in he has to be careful not to get caught up with these bitches. They will try to trap his ass so damn fast just like her" Mama Sharon says highly upset. I'd be lying if I didn't say the old Taty agrees hundred percent but I'm just listening not saying a word.

Kim walks in And joins the conversation "Right mama like I don't know where he found this hoe." She says. Cay walk right past is heading upstairs. My eyes widen I just look back and forth between mama and Kim with no words to say. Jr comes in the kitchen look mad as fuck I know he about to go off.

"This shit will not tolerated... Now mama I love you but that shit is unacceptable. Just because you like Tatyanna doesn't mean your going to disrespect Cay in her own damn house" Jr says. "Hold on Jr who do you think your taking to?". "Mama, I'm a grown ass man and I'm with a women that I love. We're starting a family and that's the way it's going to be. If you want to be in your Grandsons life you'll have to learn to live with that." She doesn't say anything.

"I know you ain't talking to yo mama like you lost yo damn mind Jr." Kim says. "Stay out of this shit." "I'm shocked at you Jr." Mama says before walking out. "Well baby shower over, get out my house." Jr yells. I look at him crazy I understand what mama Sharon said was rude but she is still his mother he could have handled that better. I follow mama and Kim outside and she's crying. "I'm so sorry mama , Jr was a little out of control for saying all that and yelling at you" I say pulling her into a hug.

I drop them off at the hotel room and go back to my house after all that I just need some sleep.