Tatyanna

I'll admit it's been crazy without Jr here but Chris is really an amazing guy. I've been spending a lot more time with him. He honestly treats me like a queen. Me and Jr have been distant towards each other but I invited him over. We need to talk.

It's a knock on the door and I get up and answer it. "What's up Taty?" "Hey come in Jr." He walks inside and goes into the living room. "So..." I say sitting down. "Listen I think-" Jr begins to say. "We should break up." I say finishing his sentence. We both had to the same thing in mind. He smiles a little, "How'd you know I was going to say that?" "I just did and I've been feeling the same way to be honest."

"I don't want us to end on bad terms or shit like that." "No it's okay really. You and Cay deserve to be a family, she's carrying your child. I see the way you look at her. Besides I've been chilling with Chris a lot more and he is an amazing guy, I would be stupid to pass him up." "The heart wants what the heart wants right?" Jr says laughing. "You can say that again." I say laughing with him. "Don't let him treat you wrong." "Trust me he won't. You just make sure you do Cay right." "That's the plan."

"I'll always love you Jr." "I love you too Taty." "So we good? No bad blood or none of that shit?" "Nah we good girl." Cool." "Well let me go get back to Cay and finish helping her set up." "Alright." We hug for one last time as a couple then he leaves.

I thought I would be sadder than what I am but I'm actually fine. I would be crazy if I say I wouldn't miss Jr but it is what it is. I call Chris and see if he wants to go out for the day.

"Hello?" "What's up beautiful?" "What are you up to today?" I ask him. "Not much just chilling right now." "Do you want to hang?" "Sure beautiful where would you like to go?" "How about to the ice cream shop?" I ask. "I love ice cream. It's a date. I'll meet you there in an hour." He says. I get dressed and do my hair real quick.

Pulling up to the shop I park next to Chris car. "Hey handsome" I say hugging him. "Damn you look good" Chris says. "Thank you" I smile. "Come on beautiful" he hold the door for me. "What you getting" Chris ask. "Hmm something with Oreos". "alright". Chris order our ice cream and joined me at the table. "What you do today beautiful?". "Broke up with Jr" I say nonchalantly. "How it go?" Chris ask. "Well better than I expected we both agreed we should break up and maybe even be friends". "That's cool , being friends ain't easy". "What you mean ?" I say taking a scoop of my ice cream. "You're in love with Jr feelings still strong , don't get me wrong I ain't saying yall can't be but be careful". "I will Chris" I say smiling.

"You what's funny I expected me to be crying but I actual feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulder" I say. "You been through a lot of shit with Jr and holding that shit in must have been a lot to deal with". "Hell yeah I love that nigga but he ain't no good for me unlike someone else I have in mind" I smirk at him. "I agree" Chris winks. "Taty don't worry I ain't going to hurt you , I promise that Ima be your last nigga don't worry about that shit". "Hopefully you live up to those words" I say.

After getting ice cream Chris and I go for a walk around the park looks beautiful at night. "Thanks for an awesome night I couldn't have ended it any better" I say. "I'm glad you had a good time beautiful , thanks for letting me take your fine self out" Chris says. I laugh "Whatever , you know I'm ugly". "Ugly ? Who lied to you baby your a natural beauty"Chris says pulling me close to him. He leans down a kisses me. I felt butterflies in my stomach , pulling away from the kiss I just smiled at him. "Thank you" I say. This night is ending just right .