Tatyanna

Waking up this morning I'm heated Jr really think this is a game like I'm over making excuse for this nigga and he acting like a ass. I turn my phone on hoping to see several messages of him apologizing but not one message or call I'm staring to hate this nigga for real. I get it of bed and head to the bathroom to do my morning routine. After my shower I get dress in a grey sundress and some black wedges. "I look good" I say looking at my reflection in the mirror.

"You do girl look all bootylicious over there Jr would be mad you wear that dress"She says sitting on my bed. I roll my eyes "Fuck Jr that's how I feel he really think I'm going to forgive his ass when he come back I'm cursing his ass up and down this fucking place" I grab my MK purse and head out.

Me and Minnie on our way to go see her new little boyfriend and he got a cute friend with him today should be interesting. We pull up to this nice house and two fine ass men standing at the door I almost fainted looking at them. I open the door and the light skin guy approaches me smiling mad hard. "Hi" I say shyly. "What's good the names Trey" He says licking his lips. "You can call me Taty" I say.

We go inside and they got the grill set in the back all this good looking food I was starting to get hungry. "Sit by me" Tyler says. Talking to Tyler while waiting on the food was actual pretty cool didn't check my phone or care to call Jr cause two can play this game. "Girl ain't he cute" Minnie whispers next to me. I just nod and laugh. Tyler a pretty cool dude I'll have to hang out with him again.

We finish eating and talking about everything stupid it was funny though Minnie was blushing mad hard. We go back to my place and just lay on the couch. My phone starts ringing it's Jr's mom.

"Good afternoon mama" I say.
"How you doing baby girl?" His mom says.
"I'm good , how are you?".
"I'm good babye your heard from Jr?" She ask.
I take a deep breath "No ma'am he been ignoring me yesterday and today so far".
"That boy of mine don't stress over him , even if he is my son he play too much... let me get going I'll talk to you later beautiful" she says.
"Bye mom" I hang up.

Minnie gone now I decided to just chill and watch a movie. This movie is making me think about when me and Jr first started dating . Let me call this fool and see if he'll answer me. Finally on the third call he answer I swear I'm going to blow up on his stupid skinny ass. I can't believe Jr rushed me off the phone let me not even stress his stupid ass he having fun with some stupid ass hoe two can play this game. Let me call Tyler see what he doing.

"Hey beautiful" Tyler says giving me a hug. I get in his car and we head off to Waffle House. "Welcome to Waffle House" the waitress says. We order our food and start talking. "You're beautiful , where you man at again?" He ask.

"My stupid ass boyfriend is in Atlanta doing what he calls business". Tyler laughs. "If I was him I wouldn't ever leave your side" he says licking his lips. "Well it is what it is." "So he wouldn't be mad with you here with me right now?" If I wanted to sit and think about Jr I would've stayed home. "Let's talk about something else... What are you going to get to eat?" "Probably the grand slam. You?" "Maybe some waffles."

I get back to the house. It was nice having breakfast, technically dinner, with Tyler was nice. Who know's how long Jr will be acting like this so a friend wouldn't hurt. I mean maybe I could be bugging a little but Jr knows how I am. I shower and get dressed to go to sleep.

"Girl what are you doing?" Jr sister in law asks on the other end of the phone. "Nothing just waking up really." I couldn't believe I slept till noon. "Oh. What have you been up too? Why haven't we seen you?" "I'm sorry. I promise I'll come visit soon. I haven't been up to anything just chilling." "Are you excited Jr will be coming down here soon?" "I am but then again his ass been tripping lately." "What you mean?" "I don't we just haven't been talking like that and when we do he's rushing my ass off the phone or I get hit with I'll call you back." She laughs, "Y'all will get back right. It's not a doubt in my mind. That boy loves you." "I love him too but he's need to get his shit together." "He will." "Do you think he would ever cheat on me?" "Girl hell no! Not Jr Carter." I laugh, "Yes that is silly of me." "Girls what are you doing?" She yells to his nieces. They are adorable little angels. "I'm about to get dressed I'll call you back." I say to her. "Alright girl."

Tyler wants to check out a movie today. I get dress and meet Tyler at the movies. Jr text me i ignore it and put my phone back in my purse. I roll my eyes and told Tyler I'll be back. I go into the bathroom and answer his call. "What Jr?" I say rolling my eyes. "Hol'up why you mad at me for ?" Jr says acting all innocent. "Jr you out there with some chick having fun so I'm having fun with this guy I'll call you if I get the chance". "Taty don't fucking play with me like that ain't know no one cheating I love you Tatyanna remember that shit". I roll my eyes all these lies giving me the worse head ache. "Okay Jr goodnight go fuck your hoe and I'll do me don't think you got a place to come back to!" I hang the phone up and head back to join Tyler.

After the movies we decided on going back to Tyler house for some dessert. I follow him to his house in my car. "Nice place" I say sitting on his couch. "Thanks make your self comfortable I'll get us some wine and desserts" Tyler says walking into the kitchen. I get up and look at the photos on the wall i'm assuming he got a kid or might be his nephew. "Alright here we are" Tyler says placing the stuff on the table. I take a sip of my wine and listen to the music. "You got something on your lip" Tyler says leaning in to kiss me. I back up. "Just chill boy I have a man already". "Sorry I couldn't help myself Taty".

We start dancing to the music and Tyler hand slips to my ass "Tyler stop it!" I push him back. I grab my purse and start walking out the door. "Taty wait! I'm sorry". "Fuck you Tyler!" I say opening my car door. "When?!" He laughs. I flip him the bird and drive off. Even if I am mad at him Jr trifling ass I couldn't disrespect him like that. I pray he has that same respect for me.