Casha

We get back to Atlanta and I go over to my new house. Jr drops me and Keysha off over there. We grabbed some of my things from Rico's and put them in up while Jr goes and does whatever he does. "Keysha wanna order a pizza." "Sure love what kind?" "A meat lovers but with pineapples." "Bitch who's gonna eat that? "Me hoe." "How about I order two one for you and one for the normal people." I laugh at her, "Alright."

We finish setting up everything, and we sit in my room on the bed. "Soooooo me and Jr are going to be living together soon." I tell her. "I knew it." Keysha says smiling. "Right, Lord we will be around each other 24/7." "What's up with that Taty chick?" "She isn't that bad I guess now that the attitude is gone. We had lunch one day and she bought Jayden a bunch of clothes from Carters and stuff."

"That's cute. But I'm his only God mama/auntie." I laugh, "Girl me and her ain't cool like that. I mean I still don't really care for her but as long she's playing nice I don't mind doing the same ." "How do you think Jr would act if his baby mama and girlfriend become friends?" "Girl that's a good question. We'll see how that goes..... But his mama isn't happy at all."

"Why you say that?" "He didn't tell her about me or the baby and somehow she found out about all the drama that went down with the 3 of us." "Damn so she ain't feeling you already?" "That's what it seems like." "She'll love you once she gets to know you." "Who knows."

The pizza get delivered and Jr walks in right after. "What's up beautiful?" He says kissing my lips and my stomach. "Hey Jr. We have pizza in the kitchen." He goes into the kitchen and grab one and bites it. He stops in mid bite, "What kind of pizza is this?!" I look up and bust out laughing.

"That would be my pizza." "Yo ass eating pineapples on pizza?" "Me and Jayden wants pineapples on it." He shake his head and smiles, "Only Yall two... When yo next appointment?" "On the 15th." "What number we at 7?" "Yup."

"Cay we gotta start planning for your baby shower." "Alright but who we gone invite I don't have friends." I say laughing. "I got some family that want to come." Jr interjects. "Okay that's cool." I say, not really sure if I like that or not. "So it's settled." Keysha says. We finish eating and we go drop Keysha back off to Rico's and head back to our house.

I go up to my room and find something to sleep in. "How does it feel to have your own?" Jr asks coming in. "It feels amazing." "I'm glad you like." "I love it." "I love you." Jr says coming behind me, and starts kissing on my neck. His ass ain't slick. He moves to my lips. "Hmm .. Jr ... Yo ass playing." He breaks away and smiles "No I'm not. You just let me do all the work." He says undressing me and himself. "Jr you are not sticking that back inside of me." "Come on baby he don't bite... A lot.... Now let's break this new bed in."

The next morning... Oh my God that was the best shit ever last night. I swear I didn't want to get out of bed. "Good morning beautiful." "Good morning handsome." "Sleep good?" "That's the best sleep I've got in my life." "Your welcome." "Shut up. I ain't say thank you." "You didn't have to, that smile on your face says it all." He says getting up out of bed.

"Wanna make me a bowl of cereal bae?" I ask him. "You like using that bae card when it's useful to you huh?" I laugh at him, " But you are bae." "Yeah yeah Cay, I'll make you some. What you want?" "Captain crunch, and chocolate lucky charms." "Ew but okay." "Oh and fruit loops." "What the fuck Cay?" "Ha. I know." He leaves out, "Ima bring yo pills too." He yells walking down the stairs. "K." I yell back.

He brings everything up and I eat. "Whatcha wanna do today?" He asks. "I don't know, what about you?" "How about the movies?" "Okay. That will work it's a few movies I want to see." We get dress and go to the movies.

Afterwards we go to the carnival that's in town. "Where that last bear I got you?" He says handing me a stuffed animal he won. "Ummmm well you don't wanna know." He laughs, "Yo ass was that mad at me you committed bear homicide." I bust out laughing, "Yes something like that." "Crazy ass." "Uhm mhm like I've said before just like your girlfriend." "Whoa no..... Ex girlfriend." I raise my eyebrows and look at him. "Yeah you heard me right Cay."

"When this happen?" "The other day." "When were you going to tell me?" "When I knew you would say yes to being my girl again." "Is that so?" "Yes. I'm ready for us to be a family Cay Forreal Forreal." "You would be mine and all mine correct?" "Yup." "It's no other random chicks anywhere just walking to pop up?" "Nah man. I'm forreal I'm trying do it all the way right this time." "Alright Jr." "So your my girlfriend again?" "I guess big head." He smiles, "That's what I like to hear baby."