Casha

The next day comes and goes. I just lay there I feel so hurt, so empty. I can't eat, just lay there, cry, and sleep. I don't have the energy to do anything. This shit is crazy. It's one thing for certain though, I hate Jr.

The next morning I wake up and still hope that this shit is just a dream. I look at my phone and I have 60 missed calls and 40 messages all from Jr. It's not a dream. I'm still living this fucking nightmare.

Rico comes in my room, "Good morning Cay." "Morning." I respond not really up to seeing anyone. "You should get out the house today... Go shopping  or something." "I don't feel like it Rico." "Sitting in the house all day won't help." "I don't want to do anything but sit and reflect on what the fuck I do to deserve this shit." "Cay Although that's my right hand, it's plenty of niggas out there who will treat like the Queen you are." I sigh, "But he did treat me like a queen Rico." I say feeling tears swell back up in my eyes.

"It's okay Cash, stop crying." He says hugging me. "Get out the house and get you some fresh air. Here take this and have fun. It's on me." He says handing me his black card smiling. "Do I really have too?" "Yes Cay." He stands there and waits till I get up. I see he wasn't leaving till I moved. "Alright." I say getting up.

I shower, fix myself up, and get dressed. Although I feel like a hot ass mess I can't go out looking like one. I head out in Rico's Range Rover. I refuse to drive the car Jr gave me. I stop by Starbucks to get me a Mocha frappe.

While standing in line someone taps me on my shoulder. I turn around and see the girl from the other night. I roll my eyes, what does this bitch want.

"Hey do you mind if we talk?" She asks. I just look at her, "I come peace I swear." She says throwing her hands up. "Sure." I order my drink and find somewhere to sit, the girl spots me and sits in front of me. "I'm Taty." "I'm Casha"

"So look I know you still might be feeling some type of way about the whole situation-" "Obviously." I say cutting her off. I'm not about to think about this shit longer than I have. She needs to speed this shit up. "Okay, but did you know about me?" She asks. "I had no idea you existed, if I did do you really think I would have been with him." I say with a slight attitude. "Some girls are stupid and grimy these days."

"Well rule number one I'm not like the rest of these females. Did you know about me?" I ask. This chick clearly has it twisted if she thought going to indirectly diss me. I didn't forget she called me a low down hoe the other night either. "Sort of but I never directly knew about you." "So you half way knew about me, but you stayed... Who's stupid now?"

"You can't blame a girl for being in love." "Well that made two of us." I say sipping on my frap. "How long were yall together?" She asks. "About 4 months. You?" "Almost 9." "Wow. Fucking Hilarious." I say laughing. I just can't believe this nigga.

Her phone vibrates on the table. "I've got to go, but it was nice meeting you Casha." Taty says looking in her phone getting up. "Wish I could say the same." Taty leaves. I finish my drink and head over to the movies.

My phone vibrates it's another message from Jr. The nerve of this nigga. The movie was too much. So I leave and go to this hole in the wall restaurant Dre hooked me too. "What's up Miss Lady? It's been a long time since I've seen you around here" DJ says to me. Every time I came in here he somehow always was my waiter.

"What's up DJ, and I know. Let me get my usual order." "Alrighty coming up Pretty Lady." He smiled at me causing me to smile. I look around the restaurant and it was empty in comparison to when I use to come in. DJ brings me my drink. "So how have you've been?" He asks sitting down across from me. "I've been better. How have you been?" "I'm good running the restaurant full time now that my mom is sick."

"Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that." "Yeah. It's okay. How's Dre doing?" "I don't know I haven't spoke to him in a long time." Leaving out the fact that he's dead on purpose. "Oh okay, how's school?" They ring the bell from the back letting him know my food was done. He runs off and gets it. "I'll let you eat. It was good seeing you. This meal is on the house." "Thanks DJ it s was nice seeing you too."

I eat and then head back to Rico's house. I walk through a door and see this cute lil puppy with a bow on it. "Who dog?" I ask bending down to pet it. "Yours." Rico says,"Jr brought it for you and was supposed to give it to you on the night of your birthday." Ugh. "Don't even say that name around me. The puppy is cute tho." I pick it up and take it to my room. He licks my hand.

"You are just the cutest thing." I look at the collar and it's a note with it. : Cash, these last 4 months have been amazing with you baby. Words can't begin to explain my feelings for you. I love you and I hope you have enjoyed you day and I help made it as special as I could. I love you to the moon and back. - Love Jr. I grab the note and rip it up. The puppy just sits on the bed and looks at me.

"Let's give you a name... How about Truffles?" "Cay stop talking to the dog." Rico says walking past my room. I laugh, "I had name it."

I lay down and look through the messages Jr sent :Cay please answer the phone.: :Cay I know you got my calls. Pick up the damn phone baby.: :Baby please just call me: :I love you girl stop playing games and please let a nigga explain:.. Love my ass. I close them up, making sure my read receipt was on.