Casha

5 days later we are off to the Cabins. We get in and to our rooms, coincidentally Keysha only booked a two bedroom cabin. I know damn well that wasn't a damn coincidence. None the less the entire cabin was breathe taking. It looks really romantic.

Jr and I go out to the back porch and look at the snow falling. "It's cold as a mufucka out here." Jr says rubbing his hands together. "It's the mountains, it's suppose to be cold." "I know but shit." I laugh at him. "Boy you are something else." "Look who's talking." "Yes let's look." I say playfully rolling my eyes.

"Stop that shit before I throw yo ass in the snow." "You would do your son like that?" "No but you I would cause you talk too much shit." He says scooping me up and pretending he was going to drop me.

"Jr stopppp." "You sound cute when you whine." He carries me into the cabin. Our room was closer to the back while Keysha and Rico's was towards the front of the cabin. "I'm sleepy." "Cay it's the middle of the day." "I know that but I'm tired." I say laying on my side. Jr smacks my ass. "Chill out nigga."

It gets quiet and Jr sits on the bed. "I miss us Cay." "Where is this coming from Jr?" I ask trying to nap. "I just been thinking about what we use to have." "Oh." I say trying not to replay that shit in my head of last summer.

"You don't miss us Cay?" He says rubbing my back. "Yeah I do Jr." "So really would you want to make it work again?" "Honestly yes." "I'm tired of this roller coaster we stay on." "Yeah me too Jr. But it is what it is." "I hear you Cay." "Can I sleep now? Wake me up in 30 minutes." "Alright sleepy head."

I wake up and check my phone, it's been way more than 30 minutes and it's dark outside. I get up and find everyone in the kitchen. "Damn why ain't nobody wake me up?" "Bae you looked like you were sleeping good." "What I miss?" "Keysha was talking about making s'mores, and hot chocolate and movies." Rico says. "Awww sounds cute." I say grabbing a water bottle out the fridge.

Jr phone starts ringing, it's his mama. I pass him his phone. "Hey ma-.... No it wasn't even like that.... We already-.... Yes ma'am but-............ I know mama but you don't understand......" He sighs.... "Alright.... I love you too." He hangs up and walks back towards the room. I follow behind him. "You okay Jr?" "Not really." "Wanna talk about it?" "Not right now Cay." "Want some alone time?" "Please." I leave out and go back and sit with Rico. "He good?" "He doesn't want to talk about it." "Alright."

Later on we're all sitting around the living room. Me and Keysha made the s'mores and hot chocolate for everyone, while the guys went and got wood for the fire place. The fire is lit and Keysha is passing out the cups and plates. "Oh Yall we gotta take a picture for this." Keysha says setting up the phone and timer. She hurries and runs over to sit on Rico. "Cute shit." She says showing us.

I prop on Jr, he smiles and puts his hand on my stomach. "I love you Cay." He whispers in my ear. "I love you too Jr.." I whisper back. "Be mine again." I was hesitant on answering that. He's still with Tatyanna and as bad as I don't like her, he's still hers.

I cant do that again. I feel like this is temporary shit with him. I can only imagine what type of shit he tells her. He always runs back to her even if they're going through it.

"Earth to Cay." Keysha says giving me more s'more. "My bad girl." I say grabbing them and sitting them on my plate. We finish watching the movie and it's about 12. Rico and Jr goes out and set up the fireworks. "You okay Cay?" "Yeah just thinking that's all." "About what? Spill the tea."

"Jr and he's talking about getting back together and how he loves me and all of this and that and this shit is confusing as fuck." "Well do you love him and want to be with him too?" "Of course I do but he is still with Tatyanna." "You can either wait for him or you can move on and find someone new." "Girl Jr ass would have a fucking fit." "It's not about him right now it's about you." "But I only want him Keysha." I admit. "I know baby girl, give it some time but you can only wait for so long." "I got you." We hug. "I can't wait till my nephew gets here!" She says rubbing my stomach.

"I can't wait either. Are you ready Jayden?" I ask. I feel a kick. "Oh my God!" I scream. "Did you feel that Keysha?" I ask. She smiles, "I did." Rico and Jr run in, Who the hell screaming?!?" Rico says. "The baby kicked." "Forreal?" Jr says putting his hand on my stomach. "Do it for Daddy." He says talking to my stomach.... Another kick. "Aw shit !" He yells looking so happy. Rico looks at me. "Come feel Uncle Rico." I tell him. He puts his hands on my stomach and Jayden kicks again. Rico smiles.

"Alright now let's fire up these fireworks." Rico says we all walk out the door. He starts them up and they look pretty. "Owes its 11:59" Keysha says almost dropping her phone. We start the countdown. 12:00... "Happy New Year." We all yell. We kiss and break away. I've always wanted to kissed with Fireworks going off in the background.

"Happy New Year Jr." "Happy New Year Cay and my lil man Jayden." We finish watching the fireworks. We head back inside and I go shower. I put on my night clothes and go out into the room.

Jr phone rings, "What's up Taty?..... Happy New Year To you too baby.... Cay Taty said Happy New Year." "Tell her I said Happy New Year To Her Too."I say loud enough for her to hear me. "You heard that.... Yeah.... Hell yeah I did she cussed my ass out..... Yeah I guess.... I love you too Taty." This the shit I be talking about, he can't be all under me telling me he loves me when he's telling her the exact same thing. "Yo ass love every fucking body." I say to Jr and walk out the room. "Man Cay don't start tripping." I hear him say.

I go and sit in the living room. The fireplace was so mesmerizing. I was so caught up into looking at the fire I didn't realize Jr was sitting right beside me. "You wanna explain that back there?" "You wanna explain the thing with your mama?" He sighs, "She's mad because of all that shit with Taty and You. How I was with you while I was still with Tatyanna. She doesn't approve of this shit and how I had a girl at home waiting for me and I was out and ending up getting another girl pregnant and blah blah blah." Well damn, I don't see what was so great about Taty for her to head over hills for her. Apparently it's something if she's doing all of that.

"Does your mama know she has a grandson on the way?" "Yeah she does now. She was also mad I didn't tell her about that either." "Hmm." "So your turn." "You lay up under me all and come out of no where with this getting back together talk, and all this shit but you still telling her you love her too." "I do Cay but I love you too. She was with me from the beginning. But I'm really serious about us being an us again." "Whatever Jr."

"Cay I'm serious.... So serious that.... I think we should move in together." I was caught off guard by that. "Huh?" "Let's move in together." "Jr I'm not living with you when you can go off and shack with someone else." "Alright." "Alright what?" "Just know we're moving in together." He says. "Your serious?" "Yes and I'm serious about us being us. Just give me some time." "Alright Jr." "Now come on and let's go to sleep we gotta get up outta here later on today." We go back into the room and cuddle. He starts to sing some song and before I know I'm sleep.