Chapter Twenty-eight

Orvar caressed my hair as I lay on his chest, my eyes closed and tired

Orvar caressed my hair as I lay on his chest, my eyes closed and tired. I listened to the thump of his heart and the relaxing sounds of the cave, slowly catching my breath.

Just like after our last intimate act, he lifted my hips and slipped out of me, his manhood softer and smaller now. I couldn't help but giggle at the feeling. A warm flow followed, leaking between my legs, squelching between our bodies as he placed me back to rest on him again.

"What is it?" he asked, wrapping his arms around me again, pressing me to his chest. "Why are you laughing?"

"When you slip out of me, it feels a little weird."

His limp, bendable cock was a huge contrast from how hard it had been a few minutes ago, and I'd noticed a pattern; every time Orvar had spurted his seed, his hard flesh became soft.

"What feels strange? My seed leaking out?"

I nodded, the hairs on his chest tingling against my face. "Yeah, that too." I blew against his chest hairs, trying to get them out of my face, which didn't work.

"I like it," Orvar replied, his hands running over my behind. "It means you're mine. Your cunt is mine. Freshly plowed and planted." I raised my head to look at him and saw he grinned so wide, his tusks were fully bare.

"Oh?" His words were nothing but indecent, but I enjoyed hearing them, anyway.

"Yes, it belongs to me. Just like your seeded womb belongs to me, filled with my offspring. But..." He paused for a moment and his smile disappeared. "I want the rest of you too, Gyda... I want you to be mine. I want to fill you with my seed every day. I want to answer all your questions, and teach you everything I know, because I know you like that." He swallowed, looking at me in anticipation, waiting for an answer.

I wanted him too. So much... But how? We lived in different worlds and couldn't possibly see each other more than once a week. And I already had to lie for just these few hours on a Tuesday.

"I want that too..." I replied. "B-but it cannot be."

"It can be! You are welcome in Asclan Peaks. I'm just not welcome in your town."

I shook my head. "I- I cannot live with you in the mountains."

"Why not?" he asked, his voice so soft it was only a whisper. "I mean"—he sighed—"Fuck. Ignore what I just said."

"I can't because my family—"

"I know," he replied. "Forget it. I am not thinking clearly. Let's clean up."

We washed up in the pool and didn't speak about Orvar's proposal again. I wanted to explain my point to him. I tried twice, but each time, he cut me short by kissing me. And I was weak for his touch, so before I knew it, I was melting into his embrace again, not bothering to ask once more. And not bothering to worry about the future either.