Chapter 4 Go With The Flow

Going with the flow is what we did. The diapers were actually much easier and convenient than I thought they would be. They were incredibly absorbent and the way they swelled up into a warm pillow that hugged my rear actually felt good. We were required to wear them any time we left our rooms, but luckily we were still allowed to unbutton our uniforms and use the toilets.

Amy and I worked with Sharon and Lacey, but we also made friends with some new "pinks" as we often called ourselves and helped them deal with the new environment. We still endured occasional verbal abuse from the blues but they were usually far too busy to spend much time taunting us.

The weather here was slowly changing and getting slightly cooler, the days had gone from warm 80s to lower 70s and some of the trees were changing so it must be getting close to Fall. Lacey said it was early spring when her and Amy had arrived.

The work had changed a bit. The first huge gravel foundation we had been spreading was complete and now under construction. Building robots were putting up foundation and walls for a new facility. We were now taking loads of powered concrete mix to refill the machines, but some of us were still spreading gravel on a new road leading off from the gravel where another huge worksite was being cleared by bulldozer robots. Now that we were in diapers full time and accustomed to the work it was easy to make the 2 PM classes.

Showertime and classes were quickly becoming my favorite part of the day. I always felt so relaxed and comfortable after my shower and I was finding the classes interesting. We were assigned different classes each day, and I had figured out the room assignments. Room 1 was a basic classroom where we were taught things like managing accounts, planning budgets, history, math, and even art. Really all stuff we'd already learned in school, but it was taught in a very conservative and a girly way.

Room 2 was the kitchen, which was becoming my favorite, I'd always liked cooking anyway. Room 3 was etiquette and personal skills, we were taught how to look and act more feminine. The classroom was basically a beauty salon and fashion store. Many classes here focused on fashion, beauty and makeup. Most days we changed out of the uniform into more fashionable dresses. For someone like Lacey the class was perfect as she wanted to be a woman anyway. The biological women in the class usually had a ball, but for many of us pinks it was just a credit that we bobbled our way through. Still to earn our reward candy even us that had no interest in being female did the best we could to learn things like cheekbone contouring and flawless mascara.

Room 4 was my least favorite and luckily I wasn't assigned too many classes here. Room 4 was interpersonal skills and intimacy. Classes could be like the one on my first day about how to give and take compliments, but they could also be about how to kiss. I was forced to learn to french kiss with 4 different partners. Luckily many of the more advanced intimate skills were theory only, but I have now gone through the indignity of learning how to appropriately suck and stroke a penis until climax. The practice models they make us use are very realistic.

Room 5 was still a bit of a mystery, it was common knowledge that the room was used to teach Family Life but what exactly happened there no one would really say. A small number of students were selected for room 5 each day and none of us had ever been assigned classes there.

We also discovered that there were other options available to some students besides the work detail. Once you'd put in over half your time you could sign up to work inside, inside workers were given a frilly apron and assigned to domestic duties such as cleaning the classrooms, helping with meal prep, some were even given tablets and put in charge of organizing the students into their classes.

I also discovered that there were weekends in the facility, but they were only one day a week, Sunday. We were all directed by guards to another new room, a basketball gym, where folding chairs had been set up. Organ music was playing and a man in a suit stood at a pulpit on a small stage, a small group of mostly pinks gathered in chairs behind him as a choir and to my utter surprise a traditional church service was held. The service was a combination of giving one's life to Jesus, asking for forgiveness of sins, but also the importance of family values and patriotism to the state. Lacey warned me to behave during the sermon and I found out why. A new Pink stood up to leave and then immediately sat down like a toy whose battery died. We were getting our religion whether we wanted it or not.

Once it was complete the blues went to the bleachers on one side of the gym and the pinks to another. What happened next was surreal, Lacey had told us this was a thing, but actually seeing it happen was bizarre. A few of the blues and pinks went off to doors marked "Locker Room." They returned wearing basketball uniforms, and 8 pinks were also dressed as cheerleaders. They proceeded to play a game. Our pink team was 2 biological women and 3 men. The cheerleaders were probably split about evenly but it was getting harder to tell. I'm not much into sports but I found myself getting wrapped up in the game, since I really wanted to see us beat the men's team. Lacey said it was rare for the girls to win, but it did occasionally happen. Though we lost 46 to 55 in that game.

Sunday afternoons were totally unstructured time but there was always something fun going on in the rec rooms. Blues retired back to their bar to drink and watch sports, Pinks had our choice between the three rec rooms, and girls were always planning events. Poetry readings, game tournaments, pageants, it was really a fun afternoon and gave us something to look forward to all week.

As the weeks went by I realized that new inmates were always entering the camp, and a few left. Usually two new inmates a week entered. It would take well over 626 days to earn enough credits to graduate the program. Lacey and Sharon were over 200 days now, and had around 300 credits, as there were several days where they hadn't made it in for the early class.

As far as Lacey and Amy knew no inmates had graduated the program yet. They knew a Pink named Alexis who had over 600 credits, she was one of the first inmates at this facility. Besides graduation there were two other ways to leave the facility. Failing to earn credits and being transferred to a prison, or an attachment transfer. An attachment transfer occurs when two inmates become romantically involved. Because of this I made sure to keep my relationship with Amy strictly on platonic terms. Not that having a physical relationship here was even possible. Our chips caused pain if we entered someone else's assigned room and there was no private space in any of the rec rooms. Luckily our sex drives all seemed to be stifled by this place.

It was around my 90th day when I discovered what happens when an inmate here is not feeling good enough to work. I felt a bit sick when I went to bed and woke up with a fever and fatigue. My watch had a medical alert warning on the screen and that morning a guard arrived and took me to the infirmary. The infirmary was a small treatment room surrounded by 6 small bed chambers. A nurse undressed me and put me in a short hospital gown that barely covered my diaper. I was put in bed and tests were taken which determined I had a influenza virus.

I spent three days in the infirmary not allowed to leave the bed. The nurse explained that if I tried to leave the bed I would be immobilized and since I could harm myself if that happened it was best if I was restrained. My ankles and wrists were placed in soft cushioned cuffs. After holding in my poop all day the nurse administered suppositories resulting in my first messy diaper. I'm ashamed to say it but my resulting breakdown was epic. I screamed and cried, cursed like a sailor, calling the nurse all manner of foul things. He came in and forced a thick rubber gag into my mouth and attached it with a strap behind my head. He told me that if I didn't calm down he would paralyze me and leave me in my mess all night and I'd get a diaper rash, but if I calmed down then I'd get candy treats.

I managed to get my emotions under control, and the candy treats definitely helped me feel better. The only thing to do while in the infirmary is read, the nightstand by the bed had a selection of classic girls literature so I spent the next two days reading "The Secret Garden" and was released back to work feeling completely better.