part 40

Maximum days in London junkook spend lonely. Yoongi couldn't  give her much time because he have to finish his work as fast as possible and take his wife safe and sound home.

Other Linda is totally frustrated because she couldn't do anything to junkook as there is many people around her all time. Guards are stay whole time in the house when yoongi gone for his project.

Time skip after some days

Y: hi my baby
He hugged her from behind.
What are you doing?

J: nothing yoon. Just waiting for you to come back and spend my boring days.

Y: oh my wifey don't worry. You have stay here just 3 days and the last day they will through a pary.

J: so we will attend the party?

Y: it's totally dependent on you.
If you want we will go.

J: no problem I will go. I have tell your female clients that you're taken whom your talk too much.

Y: oho possessive ha!!

J:didnt you have any meeting tomrrow?

Y: yes after lunch hour.

J:did you have your dinner?

Y: yeap. What about you?

J: yes. Now a days your son want more food and I am getting fat.

Y: but you're cute my bunny. I love your cheeks and want to bite it.
He was massaging his nose on her neck.

J: no yoon not here. They will listen us.

Y: don't you want now people should know who belongs to whom.

J: I..I..am..

Y: what happene Mrs min?

J: move I sleepy and you're so tried now come and sleep.

Time skip next day at morning

Junkook wake up early in the morning . She want make breakfast for yoongi as he is still sleeping she doesn't want to wake him up so she move his hand from her waist and after fresh up quietly she go downstairs.

Chef: good morning! Mam.

J: good morning!

Chef: do you want anything mam?

J: I want to make breakfast for everybody. 

Chef: no no mam. Sir will angry with me.

J: no need to be scared I will tell him. And you please make a coffee for him.
Chef nods and start his other work.

Other stuff were waiting for their breakfast in dinning table and Linda were help her annoyingly.

J: breakfast is ready everyone.

Dana: oh mam the scent is so awesome.

J: thank you. Linda call your younge master. I am taking the food.

Daisy: let me help you.

Linda about to go to call yoongi but she saw yoongi's coffee is already got cold so  she have to put it the microwave  but she she remember junkook has phobia from microwave she got a evil idea in her mind.

L: mam the coffee is cold should put it in microwave or should I call young master 1st
She said in law tone that junkook could

Mery: ok give it to me go and call sir .
Linda know that she will do it because she likes yoongi.
Mery  go towards the kitchen and Linda slowly slowly going to call yoongi just like want to waste time.

Suddenly yoongi hear scriming of junkook he immediately wake up from his sleep and over downstairs

He go to kitchen and saw his wife is sitting in the corner of cabinet hide her face with her hands and try save her belly

He go to kitchen and saw his wife is sitting in the corner of cabinet hide her face with her hands and try save her belly.  He afarid to seeing her. He hear the sound of microwave he immediately off the microwave and run towards her and hug her tightly. She hugged him and crying in his chest.

Y: suhh baby I am here. It's ok ok.
He was crasing her back to clam her out. But junkook was still crying.
Everyone except Linda have no idea what happene suddenly.
Yoongi couldn't make her stop crying so he decided to take her to their bedroom.

Yoongi pick her like bridal style junkook hide her face on yoongi's chest.

Y:I am coming after some time and I see who did what to my wife.
Just wait and watch.

Yoongi hugged her until she sleep.

After she fall sleep yoongi kiss her cheek and come downstairs again

After she fall sleep yoongi kiss her cheek and come downstairs again. Seeing yoongi's face everybody can get that he is very angry.

Y: who turn on the microwave?

Mery: sir I was just want warm your coffee.

Y: who told you to do that there is chef , Lind most importantly my wife is here .
Why didn't you ask 1st her before doing her husband's work?

Mery: sir..I..

Y: just shut up. If there anything happened to my wife and my unborn child I would kill you.
Max!

Max: yes sir.

Y: cut ticket to Korea for mery.

Mery: sir.

Y: not a word before I lose my control more. We don't need you here anymore.
Now everybody leave.
Linda! After sometime bring our breakfast in our room.

To be continue....