part 1

It was two o'clock in the morning and yoongi returned home. After came back from his work he visit in his bedroom. He saw that his beautiful wife is sleeping peacefully. He kiss her forehead and go to the washroom for shower. After came from the shower he saw that his wife is awake .

Y: Baby why are you wake up?

J:When you came back ?
Why are you so late ?
Why don't you wake me up?
have you eaten your dinner?

Y: Relax baby. It's so many question.

J: then tell me one by one.

Y: Actually there is a new client in our company. They want their work as fast as possible that's why everybody have to work late night. For this reason I'm late and could not take my dinner. Please don't get angry my love.

J: l am not angry yoon. I'm just worry about you that's it. Let me heat your dinner.

Y: I know my love . Have you eaten your dinner?

J:.....

Y:Why are quite?
Don't tell that you didn't take it.

J: Actually I was waiting for you. But I fall sleep.

Yoongi get angry and to shout call all maid and servant . All worker become afraid. They know how yoongi is possessive and overprotective. As it's too late maximum workers were went for sleep. But Everyone appeared together because of his call.

Y: why all of you didn't give her dinner?
Don't you know that she get sick easily?

All of them were keep quite because of fear.

Y: Answer me.

J:Actually baby...

Y: Don't talk when I am taking. (Said With shout and rudeness )

This behaviour made Jungkook sad. She is feeling crying.

Maid: Sir we gave madam her dinner but she said she will have her dinner with you. We told her to have her dinner but she was very insistent that's why sir we ...

Y: Didn't I told all of you to give her food on time. Then why didn't you follow my order.

Maid: We are really sorry sir. It will never happened again.

Y: Now go ready the food as fast as possible.

The workers leave the place. But Jungkook was feeling sad for yoongi's behaviour. When yoongi turned to his wife to speak and said" baby". But She didn't say a single and left the place and gone to the washroom.

Y: Ohh shit. What have I done. I made her sad. Baby please open the door. Please baby. Please baby I am sorry. If you not come out then I will not have my dinner. Please baby come na . Your hubby is starving.

For yoongi she came out from the bathroom and went straight to the downstairs in the dining room without saying a word.

Y: Baby listen pl....

To be continue.......