Failure. . . .

~!*’ Chyna’s P.O.V. ~!*’

 I slowly coded, the clear lip gloss over my lips. I had on my black dress and matching pumps. I slipped on my shades, as I grabbed my keys. I wasn’t gonna miss prom, I been waiting since I was eight. I planned this day more then my own wedding. I had it all, but him. I wanted Jacob back. Ariella was right, I push everyone away. But I knew Na’Kayla ran for prom queen, I was nominated but I knew I couldn’t win. Everyone hated me, everyone despises me. I finally arrived, and walked in. The music was vibrating against my ear drums. But I guess no one recognized me, since I had on my shades. I walked in just in time, our Drama Teacher Mrs.Criner was giving us a little speech. I kept my eyes down, as she announced the winner and of course it was Na’Kayla. She ran on stage with tears in her eyes, she laughed but stood back as she grabbed the microphone.

Na’Kayla: thank you so much, this means everything. I been through hell and back and never though I would be here, ever.

They crowd laughed and applauded.

 I clapped and turned around, I walked over to the snack table. I bumped into Jacob, I tried breaking eye-contact. But he slowly slipped off, my shades and he gasped. I guess he was staring into my eyes, my red puffy eyes. When I cry my eyes turn hazel-green. I cried so much, that nearly all my blood vessels popped. He pulled me into a hug, but I didn’t cry. I hugged him back, I missed his hugs. I missed him, I pulled away slowly. As I looked into his eyes, I smiled lightly. He did the same. He slowly began to lean in, and our lips touched like it was the first time. My lips felt electric, and it felt perfect. I smiled as it began into a make out session. I didn’t want this to end, I liked Jacob. I loved Jacob. I looked up as I pulled away, and I heard my name and I knew exactly who said it.

Diggy: chyna? CHYNA!

He exclaimed as me and Jacob pulled apart.

Me: …

Diggy: I can’t believe you would do this to me! Again, stupid b!tch!

Me: DF! WHERE NOT EVEN TOGETHER, Daniel! You said only as friends

Me and Jacob’s hands interlocked as I slowly walk towards him, but diggy jerks me back, am against Diggy’s chest. I start to cry as he grips me harder.

Me: diggy, stop your hurting me!

He looks down at me, with an evil smirk. I never seen him this angry, ever.

Diggy: am hurting you?! What about me, chyna! Your kissing on this wanna-be b!tch! and you never thought of me!

 He slaps me with a force sending me crashing against the floor, everyone now turns there attention towards us. I hear laughter and camera flashes as everyone pulls out there phone. I look up at Jacob, whose now into a heated argument with diggy.

Princeton: YOU DON’T TOUCH A FEMALE, PUNK!

Diggy: STFU! What you gon’ do, huh?

They shove back and forth as I lay there humiliated. I look up slowly as I see bree, lingering against Princeton, as prod and Roc stop the fighting.

Bree: babe I thought, you were getting some punch.

She kisses him softly but he looks away, I stare at him. I get up slowly,

Me: you, you took her to prom Jacob ?

Bree: awe, am sorry chyna.

Me: FUCK YOU!

I screech as I began to weep, Jacob reaches over but I push him away.

Me: don’t touch me….

My girls running in the center of the ciaos and Kayla shoots bree an evil Look.  Bree looks down as she backs away from princeton.

Na’Kayla: you bitch!

Ka’Layla: I should have known you never changed, and to think… she’s family!

I give a confused look to my girls as Ka’Layla covered her mouth.

Me: what,

I utter between tears. I knew they knew something I didn’t, I had a mini-heart attack. What did she mean family? Kayla lets out a soft sign, Everyone eles continues with the party and only a couple remain watching.

Kayla: bree is your biological sister, mason isn’t your brother because ariella is your sister. Your real mother give birth to you, bree and ariella.

 I stare at her,

Me: NO! noo.

I weep as I wipe my nose, the snot oozes down my face. As my friends break eye-contact. They all avoid my gaze, I stare at them. I sob louder. My enemy and my closet only family member I had left, were my siblings. I cant do this, my whole life is a lie. Thoughts, and worries twirled around in my head diggy looked down as he stared at me and shook his head.

Diggy: am sorry, I should have - -

I cut him off,

Me: Hate you, hate all of you! And for my so called friends my grandmother died in my arms, and my brother was snatched from my hands, this bitch is no way near family and you want Jacob. Go ahead have him, am done…

I walk into the crowd as everyone stares at me, I bump and shove into people. I was tired and honestly I want to be wiped away from this surface completely, I lost everything. As I get into my car, I speed down the street. I was gonna see her for this last time. My family…

  I pulled into the cemetery, and I sat down. My family was buried together, I slowly placed a rose on all 3 of there burials. I wiped my tears, and sat down. Why did they all lie to me?  Why are all these secrets appearing out of nowhere… Was my life this terrible? was I really that naïve, that I hurt everyone around me, I slowly go up and stared at the marvel engraftment, I ran my fingers through the stone slowly.

Leo Tony Sanchez  1973-2006

Marie Rose Sanchez 1973-2007

Gloria Isabelle Rose Sanchez  1960-2014

I hopped into my car, and sped down the street. This time anger detrained through my body and emotions ran through my head. But I was brutally stopped by the sign signaling that the train was near.

Everything and Everyone I lived for was a Lie. Jacob doesn’t love me anymore he moved on… With a person that tormented me my whole life, and now out of nowhere was my biological sister and so was my loved cousin.

  I pushed onto my car pedal

And not only that but my friends hate me, literally. They were all I had, too the internet and society I was a whore, I give my everything and now it’s a regret I have to live with forever. I have no family, what next ? am practically failing school, and no one would give two flying f-cks if I dropped dead

I pushed on My Gas petal, harder.

Diggy, the person that was my everything at one point keeps hurting me, mentally and physically.  I thought he loved me, well no one loves you. Your worthless and ugly, your disgusting and selfish. Everything has been snatched from me, Basketball and cheerleading I worked years for perfection was ruined.. Everything was ruined

I pushed my gas petal, even Harder. Now inches from the wooden sign that says ‘caution Rail-Road, train in process’..