Remorse, or lust ?

~!*’ Diggy’s P.O.V. ~!*’

I stared at her picture, on my phone screen. It was an old photo from last year, she Kissed my cheek as I smiled.. What the f-ck is wrong with me, why did I hurt her. She was right; I couldn’t stand watching chyna, fall for Jacob. I shook my head, as I let the tears fall. My baby Girl looked terrible, I broke her. Inside and out, all because of me. I had to talk to her, and make things right. I needed her back, she was my everything. She IS my everything.  She looked at me with her fierce eyes, her green tinted eyes. That people would enjoy to even glance at, she was beautiful. Now, she was a wreck, all because of me and I missed her.

I grabbed my phone, and dialed her number. It went straight to voicemail.

Voicemail: Ayoo, Its Chyna! Am not here right now, but AYE! Hit me up later, and leave a voice mail, I’ll get back too you Later! Peace. 

I called her again, just to here her voice. This time I left about 3 text messages, hoping she would reply. I just couldn’t live with the idea of her being a wreck because of me. I didn’t want to hurt her, I just wanted her back… Finally my phone rang, quickly I grabbed it and without looking I answered.

Me: am sorry, chyna. I - -(GCO)

Bree: um, diggy. This is Bree. *signs*

Me: wtf, do you want?

I yelled into the phone, it was a long silence until I heard her talk again.

Bree: your so pathetic! She doesn’t want you! She loves Jacob, ok ? You might as well get over it , damn!

Me: stfu! This is all your fault!

Bree: mhmm, but who slept with me? You. Ok ? so stfu! You HAD chyna, that’s past tense. Your such an asshole.

Before I could reply, She hung up. She’s right I HAD chyna, but why cant I let her go, simple. I love her.

My phone rang again, now I was irritated. Am getting tired of Bree. Without looking at my screen, I answered.  

Me: STOP CALLING ME STUIPD B!TCH!

~!*’ Chyna’s P.O.V.~!*’

I stared at my phone, at Diggy’s contact. 3 text messages and 5 voice messages and 8 missed calls. 3 from Jacob and 5 from Daniel. I couldn’t talk to Jacob, I was so confused.. I loved Jacob but diggy makes me reconsider everything, I grabbed my phone slowly. I needed Diggy as a friend not like a lover, right now. I didn’t want that, but I did. See, Like I said. Its complicated, I dialed Jacob’s number and put it on speaker. I needed to make things right, with him. But it went to voice Mail, ok. I then dialed Diggy’s number and he answered.

Diggy: STOP CALLING ME STUPID B!TCH!

I froze.

Diggy: chyna. Wait, am sorry- -

I hung up. Am tired, and I guess everyone feels that way with me too. I shook my head, and threw my phone at my mirror. The Glass shattering everywhere. It remined me of my heart. Broken and shattered. I looked away as I began to weep, falling asleep into sobs. As The terrible comments flashed through my head.

‘Suck a die slow , hoe!’

‘why aren’t you happy for her?’

‘Your so selfish’

‘she’s a B!tch, naw! She’s Just a bastard’

‘I hate you’

‘ Just die’

I should do that.. as I turned my head and fell asleep.

~!*’ Princeton’s P.O.V.~!*’

Am looking out the window, with the Boys and Chyna’s friends. Where at a pizzeria called Marco’s but I can’t stop thinking about chyna. Everyone acting like she doesn’t exist and it makes me sick. I look down at my phone and I see a miss call from her. Honestly, am scared to call her back. This was Chyna’s favorite place to eat. This was the same place I tried to take chyna, but she stood me up and I cant remember why.. I shake my head as I look out the window.

Na’Kayla: *laughing* STFU. RAY! DAMN!

Ray: I swear to God! *chuckles*

Kayla: Prom is tomorrow!

Ka’Layla: yupp! *laughing*

Na’Kayla: so, what we gon’ do ?

 Me and the Boys give each other glances.

Prodigy: we got a concert , so-

Roc: we picking yall up early and taking yall! *smiles*

Kayla: awww! That’s so sweet

Ka’Layla: aye, I always wanted to go to a Mindless Behavoir Concert

Na’Kayla: Me, too! But if a little girl touch me, we really gon’ be bumping! Shidd

Ray: *laughing*

Na’Kayla: am serious! And if anybody say something about ray2wice am kicking ass!

Prodigy: you wrong for that! *smirk*

Na’Kayla: am serious!

The waiter comes over, and smiles. Then he smiles at the Girls.

Waiter: sup Ka’LAYla, kayla and Na’Kayla!

Kayla: Sup , Marcos’!

Na’Kayla: ayoo, hey Bud!

-ka’Layla waves-

Waiter: the special, right? Since chyna’s  allergic to onions. *smiles*

The girls give each others glances, then Look away.