I loved' her ...

Arielle: STFU! OK, HOE?! THIS IS MY UNCLE’S HOUSE! YOU JUST HAPPY CUZ HE LEFT YO Mama SOME DOUGH, AND SHE STILL GOT HEAD!

Lanika: AYE! Watch how you talk to ABOUT my mom!

Ariella: SHUT YO’ TEMPLE RUN Money LOOKING ASS UP, YOU KNOW YO’ MAMA HOMEWRECKER!

Me: hello ?

ØBOOM<

Ariella: If you feeling froggy, then HOP YO’ ASS OVER HERE!

I ran to the the living room, where I see lanika and ariella budding heads. There both bumpers so I knew it wasn’t gonna end well.

Me: STOP, ARIELLA!

Arielle: … *mad*

They walk away from each other slowly, I shoot Lanika a ‘sorry’ Look but she turns away. I grab Arielle and ran to my room, I locked my door behind me as we stared at each other.  I sat on my bed and she sat directly across from me, ariella always expressed her hurt or sadness with anger. I looked down and I forgot about Ma’s funeral and burial….The tears tremble down my face as I stare back at Ariella who is on the verge of tears, she opens her arms and I fall into hers, sobbing. I explain everything as she pats my back.

~!*’ Princeton’s P.O.V. ~!*’

Me and the boys are in the Living room as Walter, Kenneth and Keisha go off. They ramble on about the picture and how we broke the rules. Honestly I didn’t really care, I only thought about chyna. Day and Night she’s been on my mind. I called her, DM her, Messaged her, and texted her. No reply, I felt terrible but honestly. Nobody was around when I was with chyna, that night. No one. I stared at the Floor, I looked up quietly as everyone stared at me, then I turned to Keisha.

Keisha: WTF, WHERE YOU thinking, HUH?!

Me: I swear I didn’t do anything, I swear Keisha

Walter: what did we say before ?

Us: …

Kenneth: no girls or one-night stands and to keep your distance.

Walter: *signs* why, Jacob.

Me: honestly, I swear I didn’t do anything. It was just me and chyna..

Keisha: YOU SHOULD HAVER NEVER HAD HER UP THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Me: I know, but I love her

Walter: boy, bye. You don’t what love is

Kenneth: try scarifying something for her then you can call it love BEFORE you drain your career down the drain!

They Boys just stared at me and I stared at the Ground Harder.

Keisha: *signs* Looks like we don’t have any other choice…

Walter: Boys, we decided that your changing Schools

Me: what ? no.

Roc: AYE! NO, AM NOT LEAVING KA’LAYLA!

Prodigy: …..

Ray: HELL NAW!JUST CUZ CHYNA GOT SOME HEAD DON’T MEAN I GOTTA CHANGE!

Me: don’t talk about chyna.

Ray: AYE! You stfu!

Prodigy: you so f-cking stupid.

Me: who ?!

Prodigy: you.

He starts getting up and stands in front of me, his jawline tightens and now were budding heads.

Me: who da’fug you talking to,

*I shove him*

Prodigy: YOU!  I cared about Kayla, and you had to fvck sh!t up

He shoves me back and I stare back at him.

Me: I AINT F-CK UP SH!T, YOU DID THAT ! YOU BROKE UP WITH HER, CUZ YO’ EGO TO BIG FOR HER HOMEGIRL’S EMBARRASSMENT, AND ONLY PUSSY NIGGAS DO THAT!

I yelled in his ear, I never heard my self get this mad. Prodigy tightens his jaw, his face was red and he Charged at me, I fell to the floor. I kicked him as he punched me, instantly we were separated by Kenneth  and Walter. I stared at him as he looked back at me.

Keisha: ENOUGH! YOUR TRANSFIRRING SCHOOLS!

Roc: Keisha, please.

(silence)

Keisha: *signs* fine. FINE. But Mr. Carter will be escorting you to class everywhere, he WON’T KEEP his distance, he’ll be in your faces until you graduate,  Your al on punishment. For the next 2 months

Ray: MAN, FOR WHAT ?!

Keisha: Raquan Lopez, You think you slick I know all yall be slipping them girls in here! Don’t try me.

Ray: -__-

Walter: we need to get rid’ of this picture.

Kenneth: right the fan base is gulp able and they’ll tell there parents, which will more likely bring everything up and the complaints down..

Me: just deny it.

I whispered but everyone turned and looked at me. Keisha’s face lit up, and gave a slight smirk.

Keisha: that’s it, we have to. We have to deny it all our by the end of this year Mindless Behavior will be a tragic history..

I cringed, this isn’t that serious, right. But as always Chyna’s face flashed through my eyes as I blinked quickly, I just wanted all of this to end.