Hurt & Pain

.  Diggy Gets off the Floor and shoves him again.

Diggy: YOU WON, TELL HER!

 Princeton: …..

I was so confused, tell him what ? what the fvck was going on ? But I knew it wasn’t good, I felt my stomach churn as Jacob kept quiet.

Me: what tell me what ?

I looked at them both ,back and forth. Diggy’s Lip was bleeding slightly but he didn’t care as He wiped away some of it with his thumb and stared at Me.

Diggy: We- - we

His voice was softer. Gentle now as it sounded like he was scared to tell me the truth. Then He just said it, and it tore me and my soul to pieces…

Diggy: We had a Bet, who could get you into Bed faster and He won. I was supposed to pay him…

I stared at them both, as a Tear slipped down my face. I tried to open my mouth but I whimpered as I covered my mouth and started to cry. I didn’t make a sound but I let the tears ooze down my face as the three of us stared at each other.

Princeton: he started it.

Diggy: fvck you!

He shoves Jacob, as they Began to fight, Jacob sends uppercuts to Diggy’s face but Diggy has him pinned down to the ground, They used me. Last Night, was just a Bett. Jacob used me, he took the pictures. But it doesn’t sound like he would go that far, but he used me.

Me: you- - you used me. You don’t care about me, either of you. I HATE both you,

I screamed, they both jumped back. But I didn’t care, they both used me. I don’t know why, but they did. They stopped fighting as I ran past them, Jacob following.

I didn’t know where I was going, but I had to get my things. I just I couldn’t do this anymore, not with him. Not with people, society. Nobody I cant and I wont. I needed a break, I manage to get to my locker as I wipe my eyes. I open my combination, Jacob stumbles after me. I open my locker slowly as I stare at the Red ink that spelled out “ WHORE’’ &’’NEED THESE” I try to avoid the Big Graffifti that was sprayed inside my locer as I grabbed my homework and Purse. I still was in my P.E clothes but I didn’t care, I needed to leave. Wast my life wrecked already?

Princeton:  am sorry.

Me: Sorry doesn’t fix anything, Jacob.

I add quietly.

Princeton:  I love chyna, and I just --(GCO)

Me: your not sorry for anything! YOU SLEPT WITH ME OVER A BETT, AND YOU CHEATED ON ME AND YOU’RE THE ONE WHO PROBABLY PUT THESE PICTURES UP, I Thought I loved you, and you loved me But I was wrong.

My voice cracked as I felt my tears again, am tired of crying. I felt weak in everyway possible at this point, I was the school Whore, even when I slept with one person.

Princeton: Chyna, I love you with I have in my soul, I love you Chyna!

Me: If you loved me, then you would have never did half the things you did, and HALF OF THIS WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED! If you truly loved me, leave me alone, Jacob.

Jacob: I cant- - chyna don’t leave me, please.

I looked up as I saw tears in his eyes, but I didn’t care. I spared my tears, now it was time for his.

Me: Jacob, stop. Thanks to you, am the school whore.. SO STFU! THE ONLY PERSON , I HAVE LEFT CHEATED ON ME AND USED ME IN A BET! SO SPARE YOUR MUTHERFUCKIN CROCDILE TEARS!

I grab my things as I start to leave am tired of being hurt now I was Furious, But he grabbed my arm, this time I could see the sincere hurt I tried to look away but he grabbed my face gently

Princeton: Look me in my eye, Chyna Nicole Sanchez and tell me you don’t leave me, and I swear I wont bother you again

I swallowed slowly as I stared into his Big Brown eyes, I just needed space and I right now I truly lost all my feelings for Jacob, but I knew they were still there but I stood there and Let my tears trickle down my face as I stared at him , taking a deep breathe and I replied

Me: I- -

I looked at my Locker and at the Picture of him and bree then Looked back down

Me: I DON’T Love you.

Jacob: Look me in my eye and tell me.

Me: I DON’T LOVE YOU.

I turned away as he slowly removed his hand away from my shoulder, I pulled away and started to leave. I Jogged to the parking as I shoved my things in my backseat, as I hopped in there was a note attached to my steering Wheel, frightened I turned and found no one…

 I detach the Note slowly from the steerling wheel …

       You don’t deserve Jacob, kill yourself. WE hate you, you don’t care about anybody, you hurt everyone around you, kill yourself. Seriously, drop dead.

I move my fingers so I could rip them little White Note up, but I felt something inside unfold. I rip the tape off with my thumbs, and stare at the images inside. Their were pictures of me, me and mason walking into the hospital; me and princeton; me and diggy; I just stared at the pictures

XOXOX

BRee

I stared at the writing…. I knew her ass had something to do with this. I shake my head slowly, But I felt this was my fault. No, I knew this was my fault, I should have never trusted Jacob, I should have never been so rude, I shove have never hurt my girls. Am tired. Literally, I haven’t slept in days and I just wanted to apologize and that’s exactly what I was gonna do. I was gonna apologize to everyone and bring my grades up. No Jacob. No diggy, I need to focus on myself.

I started my car, and backed out the Parking Lot, I need to fix this.