Trouble.

~!* FlashBack~!*’

Me: is there something on my face

I grabbed my cheek lightly but everyone just stared. Everything was tense, even the lunch ladies stared at me with disgust. Nobody moved as everyone mean-mugged me.

Roc: Why you gotta be so mean ?

Me: its you fucking problem, because ?!

Ray: damn. *shakes head*

Me: Yall little boyfriends are getting on my nerve.

Ka’Layla: cant you forgive her and move on please ?

Me: HELL NAW!

I get up and walk to the soda machine and Jacob follows..

Princeton: where you the reason, Bree was crying ?

Me: Idek, nor do I give a F-CK!

Princeton: why are you so rude, so hurtful

He grabs my wrist pulling me closer, why does he keep doing that….

Me: people aint gon’ respect you with a quiet little b!tch. ok, just stay away from me, ok ? 

*Walking down the stairs, with Kayla and Na’Kayla *

Me: ugh, they need to hire somebody to clean these stairways, its dusty a’f!

Kayla and Na’Kayla shook head as they shared glances

Kayla: WATCH OUT, CHYNA!

I turn around but its too late, I bump into a little freshmen who has her hands full of books, she goes tumbling down the stairs. I chuckled until I felt tears stream down my face, but so did the Girl. The hallway erupted into laughter, as the girl got up and started sobbing.

Me: This is fvcking high school run up you get it done up, boo!

I chuckled but Kayla and Na’Kayla just stood there and laughed lightly,

~!*’ END OF FLASHBACK~!*’

but I now I could see there laughter was just fake, they felt terrible and now I did. I shook my head as I grabbed another towel. I wiped my eyes and face and fixed my hair. Grabbing my things I headed down the hall as I heard snickers and rude remarks. I finally arrived at the GYM, I was late to the Basketball practice. I was only allowed until Finals, and it was my only way to save my reputation. I walked in and changed quickly, nobody talked nor’ looked my way. I felt like a monster. I finally walked out the court and we began to practice.

****

I hoped into my car, as I drove home. HOME. I was relieved and happy to return home but I just felt torn inside. I pulled into my driveway and I saw a black Charger, and that meant only 1 thing, My cousin Arielle was here and I haven’t seen her in a couple of 5 years. Only at my parents funerals but I loved her like my sister and Arielle will and can TURN up on everybody and anybody. I hopped out my car quickly as I walked in, as soon as I walk in I heard glass break.