Bitches & Tricks

~!* BASKETBALL PRACTICE ~!*’

Mr. Evans: CHEST PASS!

I stand directly across from Kayla, as we pass the ball back and Forth , I was exhausted. Sweating’ through my Big Jersey, and I was out of breathe but he blew his whistle and I tried harder but Kayla’s bubbly attitude kept me up and alive ,  she couldn’t  stop laughing at the faces I made when I was out of breathe.

Mr. Evans: I want yall running’ MILES, AROUND THE WHOLE GYM. GO!

He blows his whistle, which makes me cringe, but I stand By Kayla as we start to sprint up and down the gym , I look over my shoulder to see Bree and Ma’Kayla , laughing and giggling towards are direction , I ignore them but Kayla catches my glance

Kayla : ugh , not them hoe bags *rolling her eyes*

Me : …..

Kayla : she just a hater , and she mad you got everything she ever wanted , chyna Straight A’s , captain of the basketball and Cheer-leading Teams , niggas falling over your feet , and the biggest House in the complex that her parents saved up for since forever.

I give her a fake smile, and a slight shrug. But everybody had it all wrong , my life isn’t perfect if they only knew. But I give her a big smile which makes her giggle as we pace faster, we were talking about prom.  It was in a month, but everybody was already buying there dresses and getting Dates. I didn’t know who to take, I always went with diggy since Freshmen, year …. But, the proms here at Dreamer’s academy has the most amazing’ Proms. Last year they had Wiz Khalifa , and Drake . It was amazing the Theme was Love in the air but now it would be Love in the Clouds.

Kayla: when are we going dress shopping ? ^.^ !

Me: I don’t know , am NO- - ( GCO)

Mr. Evans: BREAK! YOU GOT 5!

 Everybody: YES, COACH !

Bree: your not going with anybody?

She micks my voice, with her arms over her chest while Ma ’Kayla, her groupie mean Mugs me

Ma ‘Kayla : *snickers* Why would someone , want to take that ?

~Points at me up and down~

I look at her up and down with the same smirk , she had and with a little More attitude ,  they so ugh!  I stare at her long , fake extensions .. I don’t have problems with girls and braids its pretty to me ,I guess. but what theses chicas do with there Weave is too much , there so f*ckin tacky …

*Ma‘Kayla  flips her long black hair *

Bree : wow , the hoe of the school doesn’t have a date . that’s interesting *laughs*

Kayla : I know yo’ b!tch ass . isn’t talking, since you had a 3’some  with half of the football team, with this bitch. You gave Jeremiah head in the closet so he'll pay for your ticket to go, so fall back!

I hear loud moans of O’s and Aha’s from the other team mates as they crowd in a circle , facing us .

Bree : stfu , kayla .

Kayla : or what ? ooo ! b!tch I will fuck you up . I swear I will …*balling her fists*

Ma ‘Kayla : Chyna you betta get yo’ girl !

Me : and if I don’t  ?

Bree : you can get these hands too

*balling her fist*

Kayla : SWING THEM HANDS ! *heated*

Bree : But at least we got dates , yall thirsty hoes aint’ got bull

Kayla : But yo’ mama ! tho!

Bree : bitch , what ?

Before I could stop Kayla , she pounded on Bree’s Jaw and they began to fight , Kayla are ready had bree on the floor blood everywhere , while she was on top sending uppercuts to her lip and jawline. I stood there surprised as Kayla beat that ass, Ma ‘Kayla stood there then jumped in grabbing Kayla hair , Kayla was still on top of Bree , nothing could break this fight , So I jumped In and Grabbed  Ma ’Kayla’s hair, Dog walking her ass across the floor , while stomping on here stomach making her cry and beg in pain, Mr. Evans runs out blowing his whistle , furiously . Spit flaring and his hair line turning red , He looked at me and nearly screamed

Mr. Evans : MY OFFICE , NOW

-he points towards the office , and I stumble behind Kayla –

But Bree , and Ma ‘Kayla run to the lockers rooms . Crying there eyes out, humiliated. As there tracks left a trail behind them, weave is scattered everywhere, and I don’t regret a damn , thing.   

*~! Ja’Tayla P.O.V.  ~!*

I was in Social Studies , we were watching a video on how to make coffee, from the 18th century (-.-)  and I had to Potty ! So I asked Mr. Wood If I could go use it ..

Me : I gotta potty …. Can I ?!

Mr. Woods : yes , Na’Kayla . go (-.-)

I jog out the classroom, and slam the door behind me , I start walking down the hallway slowly just to kill time .  Ugh , I hate class . I start giggling to myself , about the female that was singing about sitting on the toilet , used to sleep through class. I giggle harder then start to snort , I hate my laugh . But people always join in and say its cute. I walk quickly running , my hands through the lockers still giggling.

? : hey beautiful .

-I turn around, and see Ray Ray smiling -

Me : aye , you’re.  your .. *laughing*

Ray ray : yea. Ray’ And you are

~ kissing my hand ~

Me : Ja’Tayla ….. Ja’Tayla  Smith

Ray : *smiles* awe, were you going ?

*grabbing my hand*

Me : awe , I had to Potty ! but I gotta get back to class

Ray: Or, *grabbing my waist*

Me : or ?

Ray : or , I could wait until your done *laughs*  and maybe we could talk ? 

Me : am not fucking ’ you ray ! -.-

Ray : you cant blame a nigga for trying , but for real I’d like to take you out .pizza at my crib ,  *licking his lip *

He starts playing with my hands and I let him , He puts his palm against mine , My hands were so tiny compared to his , I started to giggle as he smiled at me .

Me : 8 , ill be there with my girls at 8

I pull away from him as and start to walk off , instantly I missed his scent and his vibe he brought towards me , I was finally down the hall and I knew he was staring.

Ray : I didn’t give you the address or number

I turn to face him , still walking backwards  and I wink slightly. Making him smile , even wider. And reply with a short grin ..

Me : I already got it (;

In this type of school , everybody knows everything , news travel quickly and there famous, of course niggas gon’ find out . I smile to myself, I cant wait to tell the girls.

I turn the corner , and start walking back to class …

Fuck ! I still got to use it ! -.-

-----------------------------------------------------------