"You're gonna get a brain freeze if you keep shoving the ice cream in your mouth" shoto commented at touya who just shrugged. Shoto shook his head playfully with a smile forming in his lips as he ate the ice cream.

~

"How's Natsou and Fuyumi after.. y'know" touya asked eventually looking over to shoto while he raised an eyebrow. "Well Natsou has determined to find you again. Fuyumi has been trying to just not cry in happiness that you're alive, and mom is just..all over the place. Though she claimed we are all blind to not realize who our older brother was" shoto said as dabi almost choked on the ice cream in laughter about his mother.

"Haha! o-oh shit" touya said as he almost choked on ice cream. I face palmed as touya swallowed the ice cream then laughed his ass off.

"And dad.. well you already saw him" shoto said as he joked at the end part as dabi fell onto shoto's lap laughing.

Shoto just smiled slightly as he was curious about touya's hair. He moved the ice cream from his hands and then moved one hand on touya's cheek and the other stroking his hair. Touya stopped laughing after a moment upon realizing what shoto was doing.

Shoto was just brushing his hair through touya's white hair. Touya placed his hand on top of shoto's that was resting on his cheek. A smile came upon touya's face as touya rested like this.

After a bit shoto looked down at touya. Touya just chuckled as shoto moved his hand from touya's hair. His hand then gently brushed over touya's scars. "Do they still hurt?" Shoto asked as touya said, "nope!" He popped the 'p' and shoto just chuckled. Shoto smiled and gently ran his hand over touya's scars.

Shoto gently ran his hand over one of the staples and shoto asked, "do

Shoto gently ran his hand over one of the staples and shoto asked, "do.. do the staples hurt if they are touched?" Dabi just shook his head no. "Nope!" Shoto chuckled at dabi's silly mood but gently ran his hand over the staples.

After he did that and such his hand brought him back to touya's lips. He gently placed his hand on touya's bottom lip felling the scar. "So one of your lips is full of burnt scars?" Shoto asked as dabi nodded. "Why? You wanna kiss me~?" Touya teased slight pink showing on his cheeks as red showed on shoto's cheeks. "Yeah- I- I mean!" Shoto said realizing he said that aloud. Touya laughed as red covered both their faces.

Touya sat up and wrapped his legs around shoto's waist. Touya was now sitting in dabi's lap with a teasy smirk as his arms draped around shoto's neck. Shoto's face was full on red as touya leaned in slightly, his teasy smirk still there. "So you want to kiss me~?" Touya teased as shoto embarrassedly nodded slightly unsure if touya was thinking it was weird or not. "Hmm, honestly I wonder if your lips feel as soft as they look" touya said placed a finger on shoto's lips.

Touya smirked as shoto recovered from the massive blush. Shoto rested his hands on touya's face as touya's smirk stayed.

Touya leaned in and finally put their lips together. Shoto kissed back and the two kissed once then continued on. Soon enough this made into a make out session as shoto and touya couldn't get enough of the other's lips on theirs.

After a while they both pulled back as they needed some air. Shoto and Touya had clear red on their faces. Touya smirked slightly and shoto just smiled.

"Damn your lips are as soft as they look" touya said as he felt his own lip remembering shoto's on his just a moment ago. "I could kiss those lips all day if I wanted to" touya teased as he leaned in again. Shoto looked touya in the eye and said, "well your bottom lip feels as burnt as your skin" touya chuckled but teased, "but you enjoyed it~" shoto had slight red over his face again but he nodded.

Touya chuckled and said, "I never want this moment to end" shoto nodded and soon enough their lips were together again.

1430 words
The end

Thought of this last night lol 😂

Also I'm sorry about the stories being out of order. The damn thing doesn't like meh 🥲😮‍💨