Swara smiled again. With a nod, she said, "So finally, you recalled a little."

It was evening. Both Sanskar and Laksh came back from the office together. Though it was a hectic day, Sanskar did not forget to text and call Swara, just for reminding her of her medicine and meals. He knew Swara was well aware of taking care of herself, but he felt really good when he heard her voice assuring him again and again that she was better now.

But as soon as they entered, unexpectedly, Sujata and Annapoorna came and hugged Laksh tightly. Their faces were filled with a glow which Sanskar had never witnessed before.

"Ma! Badi ma! I will choke from your love!" Laksh said.

Sanskar left them on the door. He was not able to decipher the reason for the sudden shower of love on his brother. He thought to ask Swara. Straight, he entered his room but was a little confused not to find Swara there.

After a few minutes, Swara entered the room. For the first time, Sanskar saw her dancing with every footstep. It seemed all her weakness had vanished. She came inside and as soon as she saw Sanskar, she jumped with joy. Her eyes were glowing.

"Swara! What happened?" Sanskar couldn't resist a smile when he saw her so happy.

"Sanskar! Sanskar!" Swara ran towards him and jumped like a kid again.

"What happened?" He again asked.

"Sanskar! Ragu...." Swara was not able to say.

"What happened?" He asked third time.

"Sanskar! You..... Chachu...." Swara finally said as much as she could. But that was enough for him to understand. The way Laksh was showered with love, the way Swara was bouncing like a basketball, informed everything.

"What?" Sanskar almost yelled with joy. And the next moment, Swara felt herself being lifted up from the ground, with Sanskar's arms around her waist and then the whole room spun around her.

Sanskar was dancing with joy carrying Swara in her arms. Both of their happiness knew no bounds today.

"Swara! Swara this is the best news! This is the best one!" He was continuously saying.

"Sanskar! I am so happy!" Swara was saying too, "I was waiting for you to come home quickly."

Ahem! Ahem!

They both got startled. They first looked at the door which was opened and Laksh and Sujata were standing there, and then realised their position. Swara was still in Sanskar's arms.

Both of them got separated as if an electric shock threw them away from each other.

"Close the door from next time, you shameless creatures!" Laksh said with an expression so fake, that even Kailash who was passing from there could not resist his laughter.

"Shameless! Who?" Sanskar said and ran towards Laksh. For next few minutes, Sanskar and Laksh ran in the whole house like Tom and Jerry which got stopped as soon as Sanskar saw Ragini.

"Congratulations!" Sanskar said with a soft smile.

After having a great dinner, Sanskar came inside kitchen.

"What happened bhaiya?" Kailash asked. Sanskar said something to Kailash and he smiled.

"And ha bhiya! You need to include yourself too in this!" Sanskar said and left the kitchen.

Swara was finally feeling tired again. Happiness made her forget about her health. But now, when she sat on the bed, she realised how much tired she was!