My fist got tighter in my hold, I turned to walk away when I heard him, "Don't walk away....."

His words stopped my feet, I whispered, "You are ordering me?"

Riccardo said, "I will find you no matter where you go.... and yet again, you will be with me... with or without your will..."

My eyebrows stretched, his words angered me. I whispered, "threat then?"

I heard him, "Request..... don't leave me again...."

I looked down, why his words and actions don't match?

I said turning to him, "The problem you cause didn't looked like a request..... Riccardo... that's a threat to me..."

Riccardo walked closer, he whispered, "That's why I request don't leave me... I lose control over my mind..... I only think about right or wrong when you are around me...."

He stood closer, his hand touched my face, he whispered, "I will use any power to keep you near me...."

Riccardo said, "I know, what I did that day cannot be forgiven in your eyes.... I will not force you..."

Riccardo got on his both knees, I was stunned I moved back subconscious when he grabbed my one hand still being on the ground.

Riccardo whispered looking at me, "You were right.... I was suppose to protect your pride as your husband... but I harmed it myself...... I was wrong...."

I gulped my tears, Riccardo said again, "No one should have seen you like that.... other than me..... My jealously took over....."

He looked down, He whispered, "The rumors are true... I don't care about anyone.... I have no value for anything in front of what I want.... I am a bad man, indeed cruel....."

I looked at him out of words, He met my eyes, "I can do worst than what I did just few minutes ago in the casino.... But... I only care about you, Cherish.... Since, You have been in my life... My everything revolves around you......"

He got up caressing my cheek, He whispered, "Forgive me this time.... I beg....."

I keep looking at him, I asked, "You will do this again and again.... ... and...."

He promised, "I will protect you from everything... and .. your pride is bigger than mine from right this moment....."

He is gone insane. Riccardo said, "Come back to me..... and promise, you can be angry with me, fight with me.... but never step away from me...... let's promise each other that...."

I looked at him, I said, "This isn't a choice Riccardo... it seems like you decided everything...."

Riccardo said, "the only choice I will give is come with me today.... or I will be back to take you 1 week later.... I will return every week to take you back...."

I snapped in anger, "How long!!... you will keep this up...." He seemed not to understand How I felt... his apology seemed like an order.

Riccardo pulled a cigar lighting it up, he said, "1 month.... not even a minute more than that... I will carry you on my shoulder forcefully in just one month...... that's the time I can give you to think...."

I looked away frustrated. I was said angry, "You love me but it seems like obsession!!" I got pulled to him.

I was surprise then shocked, I realized he was kissing me. The ugly smell of cigar was mixing with my breath. He was holding my face in his grip as he kept kissing me deep.

He kissed me rough and dominating, but today it seemed different. He parted.

I was breathing heavily, Riccardo said, "It's late... and cold, you will get sick, Wife..... let's drop you back at Casino..."

He seemed to have accepted my will not to go with him today. He took my hand taking me back to the casino.

I said, "I missed you...."

He stopped, he was studying my face.

My eyes fooled in tears, I confessed, "I missed you like crazy...."

I whispered, " I left because I was hurt that you did that to me.... out of everyone else, you had to break my trust... spy on me..... I was hurt..... You didn't understand that...."

I wiped my tears, I whispered again, "I missed you, you didn't get that either..... you are here to threaten me and put conditions...."

I sat down pulling my hands off him, pulling my knees to by chest as I sat on the empty shore. I said almost breaking down, "You don't know how I feel.... you never try to understand!!!... You forced me to marry you... you know... how hard to make this change... to forget your love and life...."

I noticed he was looking at me standing tall. I said sobbing, "I... I... don't know why I miss you... I can't stop thinking about you.... I .... I can only .... only think about you.... I don't know what is wrong with me.... and You ARE HERE TO BE RUDE ... After making mistake...." I never thought I would be sobbing tonight.

I whispered, "No one knows.... how hard it is for me.... You changed my life in these months.... now you are changing how I feel...... You are just never fair...."

I realized he leaned to me, sitting on his toes. He was smiling at me, as if he got something. It only angered me, that he is smiling on my tears.

But his locket caught my eyes, as it was hanging out off his shirt. It's my locket, I gave it to him, and he is wearing it.

Riccardo said wiping my tears, "I am not fair.... neither I am good enough man for you..... I know.... But you should remember, whatever happens, I will be the only person who will shield you till the end..."

My heart caught a speed as I looked at his eyes, He pulled my face to himself kissing me. I grasped but didn't stopped him. I grabbed into his shirt waiting for him to let me breathe in between this passion.

He parted, I managed to get a breath or two and as I opened my eyes slowly he was already looking at my face.

He whispered, "Adorable... Wifey..."

I felt him picking me up in his arms, I grasped, He said, "Let's go home....."

I never agreed.

Riccardo added as if he could read me, "After what you confessed.... dream on that I will leave you behind...."

I didn't fight much, I was truly enjoying getting carried by him. I rested my head on his chest tangling my hand around his neck.

I sighed... he is really a storm for me.... but I am getting addicted.