Chapter 22 - Y/N's pov

Začať od začiatku

He stuck a hand into the air "High five"

Hunter and I stared at him, confused

We each reluctantly, Gus slapped our hands with his. What.......was that?

A girl with dark hair with a green streak through it walked past.

"Willow!" Gus called out to her "You're okay!"

The girl, Willow, ran up to Gus.

"Augustus! I've been looking everywhere for you!" Willow said, holding onto Gus's shoulders.

That's weird......Gus clearly liked to be called Gus, and the two seemed close, why wouldn't WIllow know that?

Willow seemed to notice us "Whoa- what are they doing here?"

"Oh. Don't worry. It's cool. They helped me escape from Graye." he whispered something to WIllow that I couldn't hear.

Though, still, something didn't seem right, Willow didn't seem to relax, I didn't know her, but this wasn't exactly acting normal for someone who seemed as close to Gus as she was.

"....Interesting." WIllow said after a while, eying us "Anyway, let's find the others before these illusions get any more...." Willow started shaking with a small squeak.

She showed fear. And what Gus told us, she wasn't a fearful person....

Gus didn't seemed to notice "Okay. Lets get moving" he said

P/N turned into a staff, and I teleported in front of them, pointing them at 'Willow'

"Gus, I don't think you have the right person" I said, my eyes narrow

Gus stepped in between Willow and I "What are you doing? Willow's on our side!" he said

"I really don't think thats her.....she isn't acting like you said she does" I said, not backing down

Gus turned to Willow.

"Oh, again?!? CUT!" I heard someone say

Willow morphed into a tall scout, Hunter came to stand beside me.

"Severine!" the voice was Graye "You had your chance, and you blew it! Not that I'm surprised"

"But I---I followed all your notes!" the scout, Severine, said

"Well, she was still able to see through your shoddy performance. So maybe you should have figured out the note inside the note" Graye said, Severine walked away, hanging her head. I felt bad for her. Graye turned back to us. "And you three....are making doing my job very difficult."

Graye started to approach us, Hunter grabbed Gus' hand and started to run, I was close behind. I crashed into the two of them behind him, I looked up to see the emperor towering over us. No.........no he couldn't be here!

"....Belos" Hunter said, I could hear the terror in his voice

Graye came up behind us, and kicked Hunter and I to the ground. The towering figure of the emperor morphed into three scouts,

"I-I command you to stop!" I said

The scouts stopped in their tracks "Technically she....is our superior."

"Not anymore" Graye said coldly "Right now, they're both runaways. And our dearest emperor wants them back, so tie them up."

The scouts walked forward, one picked up Hunter, and the other picked me up, holding our arms behind our back. Both Hunter and I thrashed around, trying to free ourselves, both knowing we couldn't go back.