How will she deal with this? If something happens to Ayesha, then I will not spare her.

While having lunch Ayesha started whispering something to her, and they both are chuckling.

"What?" I asked Ayesha.

"Secret!" She replied smiling.

"Girl's stuff!" Nisha said, and I frowned at her.

"I have some work and I will stay in my office room until evening. If you need anything you can come there." I said to Ayesha, and she nodded.

I went to my office room and sighed, looking at the family picture. Why did you make me do this Indu? Did you really hate me like you have been talking about?

It was not my mistake that you got into an accident and I wish you didn't act like so foolish bringing that upon you...

*Nisha Pov*

"So, what do you want to do?" I asked Ayesha when we both sat on her bed.

"Hair style?" she said, showing her hair.

"New styles?" I asked her, and she nodded grinning.

"I don't know any styles." I said frowning.

"Oh! Doll house?" She asked, smiling, but I know she wanted the hair style.

"Wait!" I said and went inside my room.

I brought the laptop along with the data card and placed it on her bed. Opening the you tube I searched for nice kid's hairstyle video and got one.

"Is this ok?" I asked her showing the style, and she nodded excitedly.

I placed her on my lap and started doing her hair looking at the video pausing in the middle. However, I got it wrong, and I had to remove everything.

I tried few more times and finally got it. I sighed in relief and made her stand in front of the small mirror.

"So how is it?" I asked kneeling beside her excitingly hoping she liked it.

"I love it." She replied and hugged me tightly.

"You are beautiful. We will try one on each Sunday." I said and she nodded, still hugging.

"Let's have Ice cream." I said and she released me with a frown.

"Why?" She asked, still frowning.

"Do we need a reason?" I asked her frowning back.

"Dad doesn't like Ice creams." She replied.

"You don't like them too?" I asked her sighing.

"I like them." She replied smiling.

"Then let's go." I said, getting up and we both walked outside her room.

We walked towards his office room and knocked on it. I opened it slightly and said, "We are going for Ice cream."

"Ok! But, Ayesha be careful." He said looking at her.

She nodded, and we both walked outside. As the shop is really near we walked there and had a cone and also bought a little family pack.

"Who are you to Mom?" She suddenly asked while we walked inside.

"I am her sister." I replied, but after coming out of my shock.

"But she said she doesn't have a sister." She said frowning.

"I am far sister. I was busy with college, so I didn't meet you until now." I said, and she nodded.

When she walked into her room, I went inside mine and called Bhai.

"Nisha! You just forgot me." He said immediately after lifting.

"Bhai! I need a small help." I said, sitting on my bed.

"Of course! What is it?" He asked.

"I need some money for the college." I replied.

"I will give as much as you want. But didn't you get an acceptance in the university you wished?" He asked confused.

"I did! But I need some money. I can't say anything." I said, hoping he will not question more.

"I will add the amount to your account because the money is yours, but I really hope you know what you are doing." He said.

"I know Bhai! I miss you." I said feeling guilty that I am hiding something from him.

"We all miss you. Now tell me how is Ayesha?" he asked and I started telling him about Ayesha.

I just talked and talked about her, and we hung up after some time.

I went inside her room, and she immediately looked up, smiling leaving her doll. She is certainly worth more than this! I thought pressing a small kiss on her forehead.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is not that much of a mystery and the relation goes slowly in this and not a fast one...

How is the chap guys???

Comment plz and vote...