Page - 34

Author pov:

The hospital room was silent , as much as the weather was gloomy outside the weather inside the room was worse . Kim seokjin , kim taehyung we standing at the end of the hospital bed on which kim namjoon was sitted with head bowed down !

"I c-cannot believe this ,I-i mean -" taehyung stopped aburtly in midway , he can't find any appropriate sentence to say what he is thinking .

But he was glad that the soft hand which were rubbing on his shoulder were there for him .

"Taehyung-ah I-.   I know it's hard for us ! Fuck it's -it's so devastating but th-think about it , we need to ......to think of this situation fairly ! Wasn't our father unfair to yoongi hyung ? He-...   A child does not deserve that tae-" he finally looked at the pair .

"Hyung me thinking fairly is making me insane ! Hyung how-how can our dad- I don't if he even deserved to be called that when all he did was hurt his own child" tae said frustratingly .

"Don't worry we will talk to yoongi hyung ! No-no we need to talk to him , we-we ..... don't know where we stand in his vision too! " Namjoon said looking outside the window .

The room again fell silent this time jin soft voice boomed -" I think mr.kim should rest sir , and you too - talk about it later?"

"Yeah taehyung tomorrow gonna be big day , go and rest !"

Heaving a sigh taehyung nodded and let out a small 'get well soon hyung' and headed out of the hospital straight to his car . Closing his eyes he rested his head on the car seat

And felt a tight hug , as if saying thousand comforting word without even opening his mouth .

"I am here !"

"I know I know " Saying taehyung hugged him tighter !

Author thought : you know some time , people whom you love ,  doesn't deserve it , maybe the person you loved as father/mother / grand parents/ sibling/lover. Are not even Someone who deserve to be called a human. Lets take this chapter as an example wasn't yoongi's character was child too ? Didn't he deserve love ? You all may think its quite small thing , but if you put yourself in his character how would it feel to be alone , lonely ? The man who was father to him was suddenly a monster ! You are in all new place without even a hope of being loved ?

********
End of this story is near (near mean atleast 15 pages more ) but what do you think am i hurrying things ?

And short chapter cause the things which are going to start need a full page for it self , be ready for lots of revelations 😁