PAGE -29

Author pov:

Another morning ! Another problem like our baby jinnie is just standing outside the office building , and cursing his life and fate . C'mon the thing ALMOST happened between him and his boss was something , we have to agree on that but ! That thing have made our baby's go red don't know how many times ......so he is just thinking and thinking weather he should go in act like nothing happened or just pretend that he had a memory lose ?

But

That's not the only thing in his mind what will he answer kook ? This morning jungkook came to his house bidding him good bye , with happy face what jin will do?

"Are you planning on staying here ?"
Jin was starlet by the voice ....

Calming his self down jin bowed at the said person-"good morning mr.min"

Yoongi smile brightened -"yeah yeah good morning ! Now tell me why are you standing here ? And looking all scared to go in this room? as if you have to face a war ? C'mon come inside "

'NO NO I NEED LITTLE MORE TIME I HAVEN'T DECIDED YET WHAT I HAVE TO DO !!' jin thought but he could think only cause the CEO  dragged him in the room.

Where taehyung already was

"Good morning taehyungie !!!" Yoongi said cheerfully (he is happy today isn't he ?)

"Good morning hyungie !" Tae replied with cheerful smile ........"good morning sir" he heard another voice and gulped .

C'mon jin wasn't the only person who was questioning his whole existence ! Taehyung don't know in how many human and non-human language  have practiced just to apologise ! What if this jinnie will get angry on him?

"Good morning jin !

Aah hyung sit do you have work ? "

Taehyung just want to shift his attention from jin to yoongi ! And yoongi clearly noticed how they both are acting ! But choose not to say anything . And with serious expression he said-

"Tae - the thing is some people have filled a report against your father that he is included in illegal import and export !"

"But hyung we don't have emport export business. Do we ?" Taehyung asked comfused .

"No you don't but according to the person who claimed the report , said that the emport and export is done through the airplanes we have !"

"Hyung i know dad can't do things like this" tae said desperately .

"You cannot trust anybody taehyung what he isl, who knows ? " Yoongi said with no expression ! Tae was confused and looked at his brother questioning . "I mean you never know anything taehyung . Lets just hope the truth wins "

"Yeah i guess

What is happening with us its all mess!"

"It is okay taehyung ! You don't need to stress, always remember yoongi hyung truly loves you !" He said with smile .

"I know hyung and thank you !"  With pleasent smile yoongi left the room .

Again both were alone !

The awkward went for 2-3 hours and it was enough for both of them but

Our taehyungie was first one to break that *clearing throat* "jin kook dropped you home safely ?" What weird question ofcourse he went home safely that's why he is in singal piece here IN THE OFFICE .

But jin answered that weird question

"Yesh sir....

And you ? Were you good ? I mean are you okay ?"

"Yeah ! Am much fine now !" Easing a little bit of tension they both went to there work .

Not long after they heard shin-joo voice !

"Hey you both!" A cheerful yet irritating voice ..

"Hello mam !" Jin said as he closed the door behind her ! Tae was just looking at jin  ! Apologetic ! Why ? He don't know himself ! Or he knows but cant do anything about it !

"Hii shin -joo . What brought you here ?" Tae asked

"Ouh c'mon T just call me J and to answer you , I came to take my soon-to-be husband on lunch date ! And m telling you before, no excuse! Or i will drag you out if needed " she said all those and FUCKING WINKED AT TAEHYUNG !

'huff! Shameless isn't she ? I don't like her ! But jin stop thinking about it what you did last night was wrong . You are bad too' jin thought with bitter expression ! And busied himself in work !

"Jin we are going you can go home after completing the work okay ?" Tae said with concerned !

"Yeah sir . Dont worry "

Taehyung was not happy the jin he was used to was not here anymore .

When jin started packing his things when he heard jimin voice !

"Yesh they went on date a while ago .

No what are you saying !

I wont do anything like that ! " And hanged up the call

When he turned he was face to face with jin .

"H-hy-ung?"

"Jimin its not my place to ask but being good friend of your's i just don't want you to be on wrong path so answer me !

Are you doing something wrong ?"

That all it took for jimin to break into tears he cried very badly that jin was concerned ! And went to just hug him

After calming down there was silence between those two only jimin's sniffles were heard . They were now sitting in taehyung's office room .

"Hyung ?"

"Hmm?" Jimin didn't broke the hug , as jin's hand patting him were comforting him .

"Hyung I-I am not doing anything bad . Dont say anything thing to tae please !"

With raised eyebrows jin inspected -"what do you mean jimin ?"

"Hyung someone is blackmailing me to do things for them which includes taehyung father company some how ! But tell me hyung what am I supposed to do ? They threatened me to harm my family hyung-" saying jimin again started crying .

"Shush! Jimin, hyung is here hmm. everything will be fine"

_________

Hhehehheheheh how is the chapter ? You guys must have some confusion but it will gooo boom after some chapters 😁 till then byeuuu

And ofcourse the errors hihihih i will try to correct them