PAGE-16

Jin pov:

*Weather can be much worse than this, according to our expert there is huge wind strom cloud is moving toward Soule central , we would advise you to avoid long distance travel and if possible stay at home......*

I ignored the announcement , which was displaying on the big screen infront of our company and made my way in like what's the purpose on telling people this news at this time?

Do they even think that people leave for there offices earlier , but ofcourse when this media actually helped ? Either they are politician biased or nosy !!!

Damn why its taking to long for this elevator to open. Every day, every second I spent in this closed personal elevator only I know how i face this .

Stairs are far more better than this but it will exaust me and after that doing other works will be difficult ...so here i am closing my eyes , clenching ny fist and waiting for that 'ding'

*Ding*
Realising my held breath I took a big breath in and went in.......... first thing i can see here is jimin , why is he here? His only work on this floor is to tell taehyung sir about the behaviour and expected chemistry with sir's co-workers , so by that people can be curious about there chemistry more and to poke them to watch more of them together , marketing tactics!!

I raised my brow i can see him through the glass window he is surely searching for something !!

"Hey jiminie good morning " i greeted him but in return i found him scared ,hand on chest and eyes wide open. i want to laugh , looking at his face and situation anyone will get scared ..

"Hyung you scared me !!! " He said whining and calming his heart down a little

"Haha!! Our little jiminie got scared aww" i pinched his cheeks or i tried to  because before i could he huffed and swatted my hands away ....

"Aww jiminie hyung is sorry..... in return i will help you in finding whatever you were finding !"  I looked at him with cheeky smile but his face was blank ......

"Jimin see hyung is sorry but hyung never intended to scare you like this !!" I said this time Little softly and  in apologetic way

"Hahaha hyung got scared too!!! Ouh hyungie its nothing i was just searching for tae's upcoming ad script guess i will ask him when he will come"

Rolling my eyes i asked " are you perhaps searching for those kang product ad script ?" Jimin nodded "ouh that!! Sir took it with him last Saturday he was reading it and then took it with him " i answered shrugging ,

"Ouh okay hyung , good that he read cause i was here to make him read that" he said nervously . Nodding i moved forward and kept the things in hand on the table

"Btw Hyung why are you here didn't you heard the announcement ?"

"The same reason as you" i said and turned toward him, his face coloured changed "h-hy-ung...?"

I went to him and putted my hand on his forehead its all normal why is he behaving weird today

"Jimin is there any problem , you are feeling sick ? "

As if i broke his thought , be looked at me shock and again asked "hyung why are you here ? "

"Tch jimin i told you just now i am here because of the same reason as you!! Aren't you here to work? So I am!!"

I exclaimed and relief was evident on his face he let  out a small 'o' and laughed a little "ouh!! Carry on hyung i have to go !! Need to examine the article need to be posted today !okay!?"