PAGE-30

Author's pov :

Jin was walking on the street of his house , a lots of things were ringing in his head , things which jimin told were hard to digest , his head was basically spinning , he just want to be on his bed ......

Walking he looked up in the sky .

Where there were merely any stars were visible . He smiled thinly 'how human who were made by gods destroyed gods other creations ? '

Honk

He heard loud car voice ! And turned around to see black BMW with pace on his walking speed . Soon the window mirror slided down , and his boss with awkward smile showed up.
Jin was shocked to see his boss here 'wow how do he even knew where i was at this time ?'

Standing up at a place jin asked "sir ? What are you doing here at this time?"

Taehyung also stopped the car and came out of the car with loud thud sound of the car door;

(taehyungie i know you are rich baby but can you not DO THAT WITH CAR ? )

all of this time jin was looking at him in amazement as how taehyung expression turned from awkward to anger but jin was determined too! He sure he didn't done anything wrong today , if his boss is here to lecture him ! Oh sure he won't shut up !! Jin wasn't the one roaming around the city with his fiance !!

"YOU- you are asking me what am I doing here at this hour ? I should be the one asking you that !! And why do you keep the phone when it is always switched off!?"

Jin was shocked - " sooooooo what ha ? Why did you came ?tell me already ! As you can see its all dark !" Jin said gesturing toward the sky .

At as this pushed tae's bottom more he stepped more closer to jin at growled in low voice - " so you are aware of the time you came home ? I demand explaination Kim seokjin , why are you coming this late at home when i clearly told you to go home, idk how many how many hour back ! Do you even know from how much hours m standing here ? "

Jin's eye widened -"y-y-you were waiting ?"

"Ofcourse i was ! Now tell me where you were kim seokjin or else you already know what I am !"

"I-I got busy talking with jimin ....I lost the track of time ....I am-"

Jin voice got caught in hi throat when his lips where silled with taehyung's . He was to shocked to react to taehyung who was busy devouring his lips

Slowly jin let his shock go and hugged taehyung from the waist and responded to the kiss . With same passion . The kiss wasn't aggressive neither it was wild , it was a kiss which was shared with so much care , so much adoration.

Letting go of jin cheeks tae hands went to jin's waist to hold it tight ,

As the need of oxygen went High jin broke the kiss still not opening his eyes he hugged taehyung .....and taehyung let his head rest on jin's broad shoulder -" don't - you know how much worried i was ? I thought you went away from me too , please dont leave me." Tae said in mere wishper .

"I won't ! I promise I won't leave your side !" Jin said with determination .

_______________

Strong power thank you !!!
Buhuhahhaha but the kiss happened, 😁 before the confession  geez ! So tell me how was it 😉