PAGE -3 1

Author pov:

As the dark night sky was adorned with stars and crystal like moon .....with cold breeze touching people skin , not yet cold to hurt but cold to make you feel the presence of winter and make you miss warmth ,

As the night went two people sat comfortably on a bench of park -" don't you wanna go home ?" Said the broad shoulder guy , feeling the chill inside his body .

Taehyung shifted his gaze from the moon to his 'sun' "uhm just a little more ." Jin fell silent .

"So ?" Jin asked as they were on there way to jin apartment and taehyung's car , "huh ?" Taehyung asked confused , the kiss was effecting him more .

With light Chuckle jin added while pointing toward each other "so what are we now ?"

Taehyung just looked at him confused , not understanding jin words . Sensing his confusion jin again said -" common sir you can't be like this ! As if nothing happened !" He  whinnied and yes tae got where jin was going , but they are known to annoy each other , and working hardly on that name kim taehyung pretended to be a memory lose patient "huh ? Jin really I cannot understand what you are talking about ? Can you be more clear ?"

Wide mischievous grin spread on tae's lips as he watched jin trying to come up with best word to explain what he want to say .....

"Ummm you know that -" jin looked at taehyung with flustered face but soon changed to an angry one-" you know whatttt ! i am quitting this job !"

"WHAT ? "

"YOU HEARD IT RIGHT KIM TAEHYUNG !!!!! I AM JOT WORKING WITH THIS ANNOYING BOSS ANYMORE !"

"Jin, baby you can not do this ! Tell me what you want hear ? I won't tease i promise !" By the end of taehyung's speech jin went total red if he wasn't yet . C'mon taehyung you can not just call him baby all of a sudden !

"Umm-umm nothing !" To hide his blushing state jin turned around !

But felt a tight hands around him from behind , jin body went stiffed as heavy breath sound surrounded him and warm air on his neck made his knees wobble - " what you want to hear , hmm? That what did I feel after kiss ?

If I be honest I want to eat those cherry like lips , right now . You don't know kim seokjin how much mercy I am showing on you ......from the start .........till now "

Jin body shivered as he felt taehyung feathery trailed on his nape !

"And for you quitting job ? Thats not happening ! Not in this life"

Taehyung slowly turned jin around and captured those luscious lips again . This time with much more of force and passion , gripping tae's shoulder jin responed with same intensity (cough cough the writer have never been in relationship so she dont no any of these thing. ps: I am an adult so i can definitely read and write it )

Sucking on each others lip till they ran out of Breath . As taehyung pulled away jin hide his face in tae's chest and patted his head - " now go sleep ! Or else you will be late for tomorrow office and I am sure you ANNOYING boss will nag about how he didn't see your face the first as he entered the building , hmm ? "

Jin responded to that with a light hit on taehyung's chest . And mumbling a small 'good night' he started walking .

But stopped aburtly and looked at smiling taehyung " dont worry everything will go as you want hmm?" Saying he quickly pecked tae lios and ran away .... Tae light slow chuckle was loud for that young night .

*************

At KIM's Mension

A loud thud was heard from living room as some voice came too -" for god sake appa i didn't do anything ! I am not foolish that in my anger toward my brother I will destroy our company !" Namjoon spoke in loud tone yet so weak .

"I know joon-ah " his father came to him, Hugging him confrontly "I know don't worry appa will take care !"

After some time namjoon shook his body out of his father's embrace and looked at him sharply -" why are you so calm in this appa ? As long as i have known you , you have never letted people even speake bad about our company . How are you so calm when this terrible things are happening ?"

Mr. Kim was caught of gaurd but he decided to tell his son atleast but the fear of his son being disgust with him .......

"Namjoon I-i want to tell you something ....."

*******

Hello guysssssss!! Sorry for late update i submitted my last assignment today so !!! Until exams come i will be posting constantly 😁byeeeeee