(Ending Part 2 Soap) 27.

(Y/N) opened the door and Soap was standing there with a smile. She smiles back and step closer.

"Hey (Y/n), Alejandro told me to come over to your room, and I did came over and I see there is nothing wrong so I." She cut him off by kissing him on the lips and he was shocked by this at first but before kissing back.

"Merry Christmas Johnny." (Y/N) said with a smile and he smiles back.

"Merry Christmas and did you just kiss me to shut me up or?" She looked up and saw the mistletoe and he saw it and smiles. "I see the mistletoe kiss." Soap joked with a smile and she smiles back.

"And that I love you Johnny, I want to be with you." She told him as he looked shocked and look around, then pointed at himself as she laughed. "Yes, you silly."

"Good, because I will go baffling if you love some other person who's named Johnny." He joked and walks in while scooping her up in his strong arms.

Shut the door behind him, then walk to the bed. Placing her on the bed gently and lays down next to her while kissing her lips softly. She kissed back while placing a hand on his cheek as he moves over and hover over (y/n) without breaking the kiss. Soap deepen the kiss while running his hands underneath her shirt.

"For once, I finally have you to myself, and I am so happy that you chose me to be yours. I love you (y/n)." Soap said and kisses her lips again and she kisses back with a smile and he pulls away and smiles down at her. "I hope our relationship goes a long way."

"Me too, my love, and I love you so much, Soap." She said and kisses him as he kisses back.

The kiss turn into a make out and clothes were being taken off, and the kiss gotten deeper and more passion. Both became naked and they pull away from each other and look into each other's eyes, breathing heavily.

"I want you, no I need you so bad right now," Soap said and start kissing her neck while marking her neck with his mouth and she moans softly. "Your moans are like music to my ears."

Soap the kiss down to her breast and kiss her nipples while toying with her other breast as she moans in pleasure and arched her back. He was done with toying with her breast and goes down to her wet core and start kissing her thigh then back up to her lips. Rubbing his thick cock on her pussy entrance as she gasp and moans while Soap slowly pushed in with a low growl in the back of his throat. Thrusting all the way in and stops when he was fully in and both of them moaned. (Y/n) wrapped her arms around his neck as he place his hands on the side of her head and start moving his hips in a slow paste before picking up the speed.

"Fuck your so tight." Soap grunts out and starts moving faster and deeper.

(Y/n) moans with every thrust that Soap did and he goes faster and deeper than before. He grabs her legs and place them over his shoulders and keeps up the same paste. Moaning and panting hard, both of them was lost into each other eyes. Soap was getting closer to his climax, so was (y/n).

"Sh-shit, I'm so close baby...I'm going to cum!" Soap moaned out and start moving faster than before as his body shook.

"I'm going to come!" She yelled as she grips onto the sheets and start coming.

"Fuck!" Soap moaned and did one last thrust and cums inside her deeply into her womb as he grunts and moans.

(Y/n) moaned and arched her back while breathing heavily and see stars. Soap pulls out and lays down beside her and pulls the covers over them before pulling her close to his body. Placing a soft kiss on her forehead before holding her close, and smiles.

"I love you and I am so happy that you chose me, my love." Soap said as (y/n) smile and snuggles close to his chest and hums.

"I love you too and I'm happy my heart chooses you as well." She said and fall sleep as Soap smiles down at her and holds her close and falls asleep as well.

~731~